something goes HORRIBLY wrong

The picture enclosed is Mrs.Tanner XD

*Still Melissa's P.O.V.*

When I woke up Harry was gone... Victoria was still fast asleep and Zayn was sitting on the couch watching the t.v. or as the boys call it... the telly.

Zayn- Vas Happenin Love?Zayn said his eyes then meeting mine.

Me- how long was I out? What time is it?

Zayn- its about 11:30am...... what's wrong?

Me- holly fuck! VICTORIA GET UP!!! I screamed.

Zayn- calm down! What's wrong?!

Me- Victoria thought it'd be funny if we signed up for jobs at CrispyCreams because we not only need money but thought it'd be funny so we tried out and we gotta be there at 12 noon for our interveiw. Once more I screamed for Victoria and this time she just moanned.

Victoria- wha......?

Melissa- ITS 11:30!!! WE HAVE 30 MINUTES UNTIL THE INTERVEIW!!!

Victoria- HOLLY CRAP!!! HELP ME UP YOU DOOFIS!

I then helped her up and we quickly ran and got our outfits on. Victoria was wearing jeans, a 1 <3 1D shirt with a CalhounHighSchool hoodie. That's where we went to highschool. Her hoodie also said her number for when we took volleyball together. Mine was 9 and hers was 7.

As me and her walked we got swarmed by paparazzi but we kept walking. That's when I noticed Victoria was listening to music. She was listening to AnotherBrickInTheWall. Nice.As we walked the paparazzi seemed to get bored but there was this one who wouldn't stop following us. That's when the police fake arrested us and gave us a lift to crispycreams. We got there at 11:45. Just in time. Me and her decided to each get a doughnut and a drink.

Interveiwer's asistant- Next up is.... Victoria Cecere.

Me- good luck V.V

As she walked in I stalked on her Ipod and played KatyPerry-TommieSunshine until I got bored and started playing games.

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

About 2 minutes after we ordered out doughnuts and drinks they called me up so I left my stuff with Melissa and followed the lady to this table where this guy was sitting. He looked like Taylor Laughtner but he wasn't as tan and didn't have abs. But he did have muscles. As I sat down I saw the lady leave. Great..... Just great.....

*Melissa's P.O.V.*

I was stalking through Victoria and Lou's LoveBird messages until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jackie spying with me. Haha. She then sat next to me as we waited for Vicky to come out. After fifteeen minutes she came out but she wasn't smiling. She actually looked pretty pissed. When she sat down I saw her face was completely red and she was blowing her hair away from her face with her breath like mad people usually do.

Me- what happened?

Victoria- I don't wanna talk about it.

Me- you sure?

Victoria- not at all.

Jacqueline- what happened?

Victoria- well we were talking and he noticed that I was Lou's girlfriend and he said it was amazing I wasn't single and THEN he said he dosn't like gils that are in relationships working here because if their single they can attract male costomers. So I dragged myself out of that room and I spilled his coffee all over him.

Me- woah...... (wow)

Jacqueline- ew. I don't think we should be here then.

Me- lets go then.