there are gifts??? AND a girl?!

*Jackie's P.OV*

Its been about an hour since David left so me and the girls went to go get dresses.

I was in awe at a dress before I got pushed by a harry fan. Ugh.

Fan- That's for you dating Harry!!!! He's mine!!!!!!

Me- what the fuck!!! That was so rude!!!

Fan- omg mom she cursed at me!!! Mom!!!! Mother!!!!!!!! She said running and fake crying to her mother.

Nadine- I'm going to try on this dress Nadine said getting in a changing room.

Vicky- I foubd a dress! She said pointing to a dress up to her knees with penguins on it. Typical Vicky.

Vicky- Motha Motha its Dorothy.... May I get the dress before the tornadoe takes me out of fuckin kansas?

Nadine- HAHA! Yea shureee! She said knocking on her door.

Melissa- I thought I was momma!!!!

Nadine- NO! I AM!!!!!!

Megan- Hey guys I found a dress!!!!

Me- No. Aly is the mom! You gurls are the ants.

Melissa- that's still un-fair but whatever -.-

Megan- no one listens to me do they? -.-

When we left we went in the limo. I had a opeach rinestone dress that went up to my knees and peach heels with flowers. When we got home we saw Zayn singing BeatIt-MichaelJackson I'm the mirror near the door

Zayn-Vas happenin' Ladies I heard Zayn say while hugging us all.

Me- is Harry here?

Nadine- isn't he still upstairs with Liam?

Vicky- If my counculations are correct... Yea.

Jackie- well I'm going to go talk to him.

Vickie- If you do bring me back a penguin!!!!

Nadine- what the fuck?

Vickie- A DUCK

Nadine- ?,?

Me- ?.?

Vicky- XD

When I went upstairs I over heard Liam and Harry talking

Harry- go get me some food

Liam-Why?

Harry- I can't!

Liam- still not seeing the answer here :/

Harry- wehaven't heard in ong from Lou about the girl's gifts!!!

Liam- did you get one for Danielle?

Harry- what ur girlfriend!

Liam- shut up fat boy! (Tin south park voice)

Harry-tell me the truth.

Liam- fine... We met at the grocery store and I took her to starbucks. She's really nice and is comming to dinner tonight so don't fuck it up! Okay?! That means u haver to appologize to Jackie!

Harry- fine.... I actually miss her beautiful smile and everything.

There was. Gifts? And a girl named Danielle? And an appologie? What had we missed while we were gone???

I suddenly ran into the bathroom before Harry could see me but he wanted to get in here. CRAP! I let him go but before I left he stopped me.

Me- Problem?

Harry- yes, problem. Can we talk in 5 minutes

Me- ya I guess.... is it bad?

Harry- for our relationship.... yes...... for regular stuff.... not as much.

I knew what that ment. I was in for something. Why was I mean to him? Why did he get jealous? I can't blame myself ALL THE WAY for this... I mean.... he was the one getting jealous of a friend. Or maybe he wanted to purpose to me or something!!!! A summer wedding though? That'd still be cool though. I mean..... the weather wont be. HAHA. A weather pun x) Even better news... Vicky and L had their first couple fight. I was waiting for that to happen for a LONG time. But right before the concert? Well that's kinda like my situation but they will make up. Just give them 10 minutes in a room and they'll be crying appologizing to each other. Probubly.

Harry- Jackie can I speak to you? Harry yelled from the stairs.

Me- Sure! Comming! I yelled back. Okay well..... this was it.... I guess.