The breakdown of a lifetime

Danny- we tried to get nachos but Max was there. And is comming to your fathers bar today for the party. That jerk.

Harry- who is Max? is he her boyfriend or something?

Me- he was until I dumped his sorry butt!

Zayn- that's funny because I remember seeing him for the firs time.

Liam- what do you mean?

Zayn- me and Victoria used to be mates before I was famous. I used to come over to see her brother Logan but since he's been gone I haven't come over and now we are famous.

Louis- Okay enough about him. Lets talk about her. So... How are you beautiful?

Me- I'm fine *giggling*

Nadine-sorry to break up the love fest but Paranormal Activity starts in 6 minutes and we have to get to the theater on the next floor!

Louis- well why dont we go to there with you? It'll be fun to sit with a beautiful girl like you. Louis said winking.

It was nice to know he actually cared about me because Max never cared about me at all. I was happy to know someone did. While we were walking Louis put me on his shoulders and took me to the theater.

When we got there we all gave in the tickets we had purchased and took our seats. When we did I saw Niall and Harry go to the food stand for popcorn. Since me and Louie soon got worried we continued into there where they were talking to Max and his friends. That's when I felt an arm around my waist.

Max-Hey babe. Missed me?

Me- No now get off

Harry-Do you know her?

Max- im her ex boyfriend,unless,she wants to change that. But who can resist this?

Me- I can you idiot now why dont you and your friends go watch some kiddie movie.

Max- Chill babe,by the way who are these creeps.

Louie- We arent creeps,Vicky lets go babe. Louis said grabbing my arm.

When he took me back we all sat in the same row but Max desided to be a bitch and sti right behind us. I tried to ignore him as hard as I could and Louie saw I couldn't handle that much longer.

Louie- lets go get you some air Vick.

Max- I'll be waiting babe.

We went outside and I hugged him really tightly. I didn't wanna let go.

Louie- what's wrong babe? You seem so sad.

Me- I can't take this anymore! He's going to my father's bar and is going to ruin my life like he did when he broke my heart! Zayn was the only one that was there for me he saw me hide from him and his friends when they came and tried to get me to cry. I said crying at that point.

Louie-Don't worry babe just calm down! Its okay! I have you and no one is gonna take you from me! Lou said hugging me tightly.

Max-Let go of her you swine!!! Max said trying to pull me from his arms.

Max's P.O.V-

That stupid bitch tied to steal my girl!!! What is wrong anyways?

Me- LET GO OF HER YOU SWINE! I said pulling Victoria from his arms.

Victoria- Stop!!! Leave me alone!!

Me- What did you do to her you creepo?!

Louie- Nothing! Just leave us!

Me- No just shut up.

Victoria- STOP FIGHTING!!! Victoria said running away with tears in her eyes.

Me- Look i'm rea........

Louie- LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID YOU MADE HER RUN OFF YOU BUM!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR US AGAIN!

Me-Okay calm down!

Victoria's P.O.V.

I can't bielive they had done that! Its all Max's fault! I hate him!!! I cant take this anymore! I hate this! This is so stupid! I hate him!

I ran down the corner and into my uncle's ices shop. I ordered one and he told me that I could help him work for some more money. I said okay because I'd obviously be there for a while.

That's when I saw Niall and Zayn step in. They saw me and immediatly ran up to me.

Zayn- why did you leave? You missed the whole movie.

Me- Its nothing now what do you want?

Niall- don't lie to us! oh and also I'll have a cherry vanilla ice with some sprinkles.

Me- what size and Zayn lets drop it.

Zayn- I can't drop it!!!! Becasue......

(A/N)

Cliffhanger!!!! XD anyways please read,vote and fan me? C;