Zayn and Lou care

Me- Beause of what?

Zayn-Because u seem so sad since Max has come back and I just want you to be okay because if your parents find out they will tell Logan and he will be forced to come back from his trip and this really means a lot to him but you need to stay strong babe. You know that without you I really am just a screwed up mess! Since Louis has seen you he's been in love and you really good help this for you,Logan and Louie's sake.

Me- okay. I said hugging him.

I loved how Zayn was always there for me. But instead of sitting there daydreaming about my 'second older brother' I gave Niall his ice and ate one too. That's when I heard people screaming outside. What was wrong? That's when Uncle Tom had come in.

Tom- Children get down! There are people shooting out there!

We all got under the table. I was so nervous because Louis and the boys were probubly out there! That's when this family came in here. And the boys were behind them. They all hid under the tables and when Louis saw me he was overjoyed. But then the shooter came in!

Person-I WANT EVERYONE UP WITH THEIR HANDS OVER THEIR HEADS!!!

We all stood up and put our hands over our heads. But when this guy saw us he was shocked for some reason.

Person- Thomas... and Victoria?! my my you have grown so fast! I must see to it that we chat some other time though.... but because of ordinaril arrangements.... I won't steal your money now I must ta-ta before I get caught. He said and with that he ran before the cops could get him.

What the hell was that guy talking about? And how did he know my name? Once it all was over my Uncle had a talk with the police while I went and hugged Louis very tightly.

Louis- are you okay babe? Louis said hugging me back.

Zayn- awww we have a couple Zayn said grinning.

Thats when Alyssa,Nadine,and Jackie came into the store.

Jackie- VICTORIA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! Jackie said pulling me from Lou's comforting arms.

Me-I'm fine but where were you girls?

Alyssa- We saw unc.... I mean that guy outside the movie theaters and we knew u were there because Zayn had gone with Niall which is very unusual because that's what Liam told us.

Jackie- damn that! We gotta see if Mom and everyone are okay!!!

Me- they went shopping around here?

Jackie- no fudgebag!!! that guy is running towards the house!

Me- What? But I thought our house was that way! I said pointing to the other direction.

Jackie- Our house can only be in 'OneDirection' Jackie said laughing.

Even I started to giggle. So Lou called Paul to pick us up and to take us to my house. It was a long ride because I obviously had fallen asleep. I was on Lou's lap.

(Lou's P.O.V.)

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. THe best thing is she's sleeping on me. Its weird because even though I wanna faint because I love her I cant. I guess its just love magic or something. Jackie was ALL over Harry and it seemed like he didn't mind. Alyssa was with Niall and Nadine was talking with Liam. It was funny because even though they were all talking the only thing I could really hear was Vicky making sleeping noises. She's such a doll. When we got to their house I picked up Victoria and her bags and waited on the steps for her sisters.

Me- I'll take beautiful up to her room. I said and then noticing I said it out loud

Alyssa- awww love birds!

Jackie- If u do what I think ur gonna do I will burn u in a pot of fire. -.-

Me- do what?

Alyssa- t.m.i....... okay lets go upstairs....Since mom and dad arent home u can come in but I wouldn't be so sure that they arent because Max cant be here alone without them.

Me- Max lives here?

Alyssa- No but him and his family stay over sometimes because they work at a record dealing place downtown.

Me- The A Lux recording studio?

Jackie- How did you know?

Me- me and the boys go there to recrord!!!

Jackie- really?!

Alyssa- that's sick!!!

Me- i know right.

As we finished up I saw her parents were home so I ditched it and made Alyssa carry her up. I felt really bad but I couldn't have because a storm was comming anyways. So I went in the car and we drove off but Harry was gone? I bet he was probubly hiding in the trunk or something. Oh well.

(Jackie's P.O.V.)

I can finally use that plan I created a few years ago! So I ran inside without saying Hi to anyone and opened my window. I then grabbed Dad's step ladder and put it so where he could climb up so then I got some stuff like two glasses of orange juice and a few slices of cold pizza and headed upstairs. So me and Harry danced around to him and the boy's songs while the girls were downstairs.

(Vickie's P.OV.)

When I came in I saw my and Max's family there. Ugh! Another buisness hang-out.

Laura (mom)- Hello dear! How was the mall today? Did you make any new friends? My mother said being the usual mother.

Me- yea actually I did. I made 5. They are really sweet. They are all boys.... Infact Max met them aswell.

Once I said that Max gave me that 'don't talk about it' look but I really didn't care. So I headed upstairs and checked my IPhone. I got a new text. It was from a private number.

Hey babe its Louis. I know its kinda late but I thought that maybe I could come over? Sound okay? and also have you seen Harry anywhere? Anyways Text me back! <3 xX

Awww Lou! I quickly texted him back making sure I wrote everything correctly just for him.

I'm not sure that's a good idea because the storm is comming. Even thought I'd love it. Maybe you can come over tomorrow! But for right now lets just act like friends... kay? Oh and also I think you should ask Jackie! XoXo

I quickly after turned on my phone's music to one direction while I went on my apple laptop to see the boys and most of their fans had followed me. That's funny because I don't remember giving them my twitter name besides... Zayn! He must had given it to them. I quickly got a text.

Hey babe its Lou again. Need you to check outside your window for a sec. P.s. come fast because its raining bloody hell out here! xX

I questioned it and checked out my window!

******** next chapter comming up soon.*******

(A/N)

ALWAYS LIKE NANANA THEN

WERE LIKE YEAH YEAH YEAH

WE EAT BANANA THEN WE EAT

PEAR PEAR PEAR