A good morning and a big surprise

I woke up the next morning with Lou and Max gone. What happened? Did they have to leave? I checked and saw I was late for school! What had happened last night? I walked downstairs to see Lou,the boys,my parents, Max and his parents all chilling in my living room.

Lou- Good morning princess. Lou said winking.

Zayn- Not infrotn of her parents u idiot.

Mom- Zayn its okay we talked with Louis. He is actually very nice.

Me- OH MY GOSH IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!

Dad- Don't worry I called you out and said you and Jackie were sick.

Louis- I wanna see what her school looks like... mind if I take a tour?

Me- but how?

Dad-I'll take Alyssa out.

Me- thanks dad! Now lets go get dressed. I told Louis who was still in Logan's pajama's

Lou- Baby can u help me set the water for my bath?

Me- Okay but u gotta hurry up because I need to shower too.

Lou- Ok now lets go.

While he was in there bathing I decided to pick out his outfit. A white shirt,suspenders,a pair of jeans and one of Logan's little jackets for an outfit like this. Perfect. 1 outfit down one to go! I thought to myself as I went into my room. I went into my closet and looked for the perfect outfit. So I texted Zayn for some advice.

Hey Zayn,Its Vick. I need some outfit advice. Wanna help? Louis can't because I wanna impress him. Please come up here and help! -Vicckyy <3

I soon got a reply:

I'd be happy to help you. Just let me tell them a lie to get up here and i'll come and also you owe me big time for this. -D.J. Malik ^.^

I laughed and waited for Zayn to come up. He helped me really fast. I was wearing a orange blouse with skinny jeans and a blazer that had 1D's logo on it.When Lou came out he was amazed and Lou said he had a surprise for me.

A surprise? Well most of the time they are awesome. So I said okay and I took my Iphone and headed downstairs.

When I got back downstairs I grabbed a corn muffin and sat on the couch with everyone with a good attitude.

Mom- someone seems happy

Me- I know! Dad can we go get them yet? I asked impaitionatly.

Dad- yes now are all the boys going?

Zayn- no just me and Lou. Zayn said getting up.

Harry- what about me?

Me- don't worry we'll bring her back. I promise.

Harry- please?!

Dad- there isn't going to be any room in the van but don't worry we will be back soon.

Harry- then why can't I sit in the trunk?

When we got in the car it was now me,dad,lou,zayn, harry and max. Ugh! When we were in the car Mamacita-FamilyForce5 came on and Zayn and Louis started singing with me. It was adorible. Max even recorded it and I actually ONCE saw a non evil smile on his face.

When we got to the school I saw the boys put on huge hats and fix their hair a bit differently. While Dad, harry and Max went to get the girls I gave the boys a tour.

Me- And this is my classroom. But don't go in there because u might not ever come back out. I said giggling.

Zayn- haha :)

Me- Okay now we have a park outside if you want to check it out.

Lou- I need to! I have so much energy!

Me- okay its right outside we can get out through here. I said pointing to a door.

When we went outside I saw a few of the boys I hung out with last year.

They helped me paint the murual that they hang out at last year but since we haven't talked or hung out,I just ignored them and went straight to the swings.

Lou- babe you need a push? Louis said

Me- why thank you Sir Tomlinson. I said giggling.

Zayn- wait for me. Zayn said hanging from the monkey bars.

That's when we all sat. The three of us on the swings having a really fun time. Once we saw Jackie, Harry, Alyssa and Kyle our friend they came and joined us. Then Max came over but we were nice and let him join the fun. It was now the 8 of us. And dad just recorded all of us. He recorded me and Lou kiss, Jackie and Harry chase each other and then them fall on top of each other and kiss, Zayn and Alyssa have a swing poke war and Kyle trying to shoot paper at me.

It was so funny. But then it was time to go home so Kyle went back inside to the school. Harry and Jackie went in the trunk and they were giggling about something? they are such are random couple but in a good way.

the rest of us went in the back but Alyssa and Kyle sat upfront with Dad. It was then just me and Louis on the steps.

Me- Lou we should get back in the.... I said while Lou interupted me with a kiss.

Louis- Mrs. Daniels, I've only known u for a few days and I know.... you are a badass. Please be my girlfriend and live up to the name of Mrs.Tomlinson with pride. Louis said taking out a silver ring with a baby pink diamond.

Me- Lou.... its beautiful! I love it!

Lou- I knew you would.

Me- You really make me smile. I said getting into the van.