new beginings

The picture below is of the recording studio.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I was a bit scared that Logan would beat the shit out of me because I was dating his younger sister but he was actually pretty nice to me and just told me and her to be carefull. That was a big shocker especially for me.

Me- I think we should start to head off the boat and then we can all go out to dinner somewhere

Jackie- Okay. She said still watching the water. I loved the way she looked.... especially on the water.

Logan- Harry do you know your way around here? Because this is kind of far out

Me- Ummm.... I was hoping she'd know I said thinking that I was about to actually get lectured

Logan- when we get off lets just ask for a map.

Henry- Fiiiiiiishyyyyyyyyyy he said pointing at a small fish.

Jackie- A fish!!! she said walking over and looking at it in awe

Seeing her all the time actually made me look at her in awe. We soon parked the boat and got into the lamborghini

Me- where to?

Henry- WE FORGOT ABOUT THE FISH!!!!

Jackie- *sighing* You'll never learn will you?

We all then drove to a resturant and ate.

*Nadine's P.O.V.*

When I saw Harry and Jackie with Logan and Henry on the news I knew they were having an awesome time and the best part was that paparazzi person hid like a ninja!!!

Me- Liam come here for a second. I said to Liam who was getting some food for all of us.

Liam- what's up?

Me- so I was kinda thinking.... that maybe.... you know.....

Liam- have our first date?

Me- yea..........

Liam- Okay..... where?

Me- I don't know..... anywhere you want I guess......

Liam-Stop being so nervous! Its fine....

Me- okay I guess.

*Jackie's P.O.V.*

When we went into the resturant there were only tables for two left.... thank gosh!

Me- Me and Harry will sit here and you guys will sit.... All the way over there. I said pointing to the other side of the building.

Logan- not happening but we will sit two tables down to watch. He said winking.

We decided not to get all romantic just for right now... atleast until Logan went to the bathroom. Then we were free to talk and have fun and maybe kiss a little bit. We were having so much fun that we forgot that Logan had come back and when he did we did kiss a bit. He actually for some reason didn't mind.

Me- Logan are you okay?

Logan- I'm just.... SPARKLE..... Fine. He said kind of drunk.

Me- Oh my god!!! HARRY!!! HE'S ON DRUGS!!!! I said looking at a bottle of something being injected in his arm.

Harry- WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?

Logan- A nice pretty lady shoved it in my arm.

Me- WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?! WHERE IS SHE I'LL KICK HER ASS!