Markuel is back.

*Vicky's P.O.V.*

The girls then decided to go to the mall.

Me-I'll stay home. I said.

Louis- I'll come too. He said, his head resting on my shoulder.

Jacqueline- Oh Vick... come on! It's not like Damien or Xavior are gonna be there.

I wanted to kill her.

Louis- who's Damien?

Me- when I was 12... I was walking around in heels for our winter concert, While walking down the hall I tripped and fell, He helped me and then kissed me which by the way was totally GROSS!

Nadine- I remember that!!

Jackie- hey! After we go shop a bit we can go talk to Megan! Jackie said.

Me and Megan hadn't exactly clicked.... we never really talked anymore since she found out about us hangin with the boys... I started to think the only one she liked was Zayn but I'd never know.

Alyssa- Let's get going then... shall we?

The girls then left... all except Liam and Max.

Liam- hey..... only one pregnant girl at a time!

I then started bursting out laughing.

Me- don't worry... I wanna atleast get married first...

Liam- to who?

Louis- don't ask!

Victoria- Louis Tomlinson. I said smiling.

He smiled back and we both started giggling... over nothing.

Liam- what's so funny?

"Rememories" we said in unison.

Rememories, was a word I made up a few years ago. It technically ment to Remember the Memories.

I then heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it....

When I walked over I felt like I knew who it was. I opened the door slowly to see a guy.... the guy that helped bring me and Louis together...

Guy- I need to talk to you. Please come.

I questioned it but then decided to accept this guy. I closed the door and walked outside where the blinds were wide open while the 3 boys were watching me.

Guy- I know I shouldn't tell you this but you must get out of town as fast as you can! My wife, Your great aunt Arielle, is trying to ruin the boy's careers. If she cant then she is going to shove a knife into every chest until it happens!

I thought about that.... woah.... that was serious.

I felt the door open... I then felt sudden relife, rehavic over my body. It was Max. It wasn't who I'd expected... but it was someone.

Max- what's going on here.

Guy- Nothing boy......... now leave! This isn't you conversaiton.

Max- I'll do anything I damn well please thank you very much! Max yelled.

Guy- well... as I was saying. If you ever want to ask me anything... please... just call.

He then started to walk out..

Me- Wait!!! I screamed loud enough for him to hear.

Me- What's your name?! And how am I supposed to call you?!

Guy- my name is Markuel... you will find out soon enough dear. He said then walking away... down the block... his shadow getting farther and farther away.

Max- you okay? He asked me.

Me- just........ go inside.

Max- you sure?

Me- yes. Now go! I yelled.

Once I saw the door was completely closed I saw the boys watching me out of the corner of my eye as I went to the grass. I then did a handstand for about 7 seconds before plopping onto the grass right on my butt.

Louis then came running outside.

Lou- you okay??

Me-I'm fine. I said then showing a half smile. I guess he saw the because he started tickling me.

Once he stopped we went inside and I made everyone some tea... I decided to have a water instead.

Louis- Yes... please Si! He said... I then got curious. I gave everyone their tea and sat RIGHT next to Louis so I could hear. But then he jsut got up and went upstairs to talk.

Me- what the heck?

Liam- He's talking with Simon.... he's always like that.

Max- Hey... i'm gonna go to starbucks... anyone want anything?

Me- ME!!! I screamed.

Liam- why dont we all go? It'll do us all some good.

Me- sure!

Max- that's fine

Me- LOUISSS!!!!!!! I screamed so loudly he got off his lazy butt and ran into the room.

Me- I'm gonna change. Just wait outside for me please. I said.

What to wear?

I then decided to put on my school's spirit week shirt, ripped jeans, a 1D hoodie and of-course.. UGGIES! <3 I also decided to bring my phone... Just incase.

We started walking... and talking... there was lots of talking. I decided I didn't want to go to L.A., I liked it here. It was funny here and I had memories...

Every few minutes or so I'd make the boys stop so I could hug some tree's while they laughed in the backround.

We then got there and it was completely FREEZING in there. I guess the coffee's so hot that u pay more.... Cheap'oos.

I decided to get a hot chocolate and a muffin. The others got what they wanted and we sat there. I then heard a bunch of guys come in. Idiots. And I guess they knew Max because they called his name...

But he didn't answer...

Was he more interested with being with us?

LOL! Rememories! <3

What will happen next?

Will Max leave them?

Will he stay?

If you have any questions as to this story or Head over heels, or even on story ideas please send them to my twitter.

@PicPerfectChick.... hehe c:

                                          ~Victoria