We thought he was gone

I couldn't belive how Max... one of the meanest people known to man, had actually wanted to hang out with us.

Max- you shouldn't listen to my dad...  He started before they called his name again.

RandomKid- Max come on! Stop hanging with rejects.

Me- yeah we are da rejects!! I said while doing my version of 'the cat daddy'

Max- he's gonna send you me and your sister off to L.A. even in the house.

That's when Saria, some popular girl in my school came over.

Saria- Victoria... I heard your going to L.a..... I'll keep good care of LouBear while your gone. She said with a devious smile.

Me- whipe that f**king smile off your face. I said while Louis bursted out with laughter.

Liam- please leave. We don't like rude people.

Saria- whatever... Saria said as she shoved a spoon in Liam's face.

Liam has a 'phobia' of spoons. So when she shoved it in his face Louis had to calm him down.

Me- GET DA F**K OUT! I screamed getting out of m seat.

Saria- MAKE ME YOU-

Markuel- ENOUGH!!! Markuel said. He came over and hit Saria in the face with his right boot.

She fell flat on her ass. WAY TO GO MARKUEL!!

Markuel- and DO NOT bother them ever again. He said. He then put his boot on and left.

Wow.... was all I could think of.

********************************************************

It was a bit of a challenge getting Liam home because he was petrified. We had to get Paul to get us.I then got a call.

Bechman-TurnerOverdrive's TakingCareOfBuisness came on as I checked my phone.

                          Call from: Jacqueline!! ^.^

I then answered.

Me- hello?

Jackie- how's time?

Me- keepin track of it. I said.

Louis- HELLO JACKINO! Louis said snatching the phone from my hands.

Me- thanks Lou... I said under my breath.

We talked for a while. She said she'd  be home soon. Great... that left me about a few MINUTES to clean.

OH GREAT!       

WHAT'S NEXT?!?!?! 

FLYING UNICORNS?!

********************************************************

When we got to the house it was quiet... too quiet. Our maid was on break for the week so I had to check the mail, clean the dishes, wash the clothes and fix the garden. Ugh.

I started on the dishes first. It took me a few minutes. Then I got to the mail. I got a package.... I put it on my bed to read later. I then started washing the clothes.

Louis went with me downstairs and we talked for a while...

Once I finished the clothes I put them in a bin and decided I'd fold and put them away later. And I did this just in time because that's when the girls came in.

Right on schedual!

It was about 5pm... the girls wanted food... that's when Zayn spoke up.

Zayn- I'm gonna stay. Zayn said.

Louis- okay... Vic you hungry?!

Me- I'm fine.. I have to fix the garden so bring me home some mashed potatoes or something.

Jackie- everything okay???

Me- yeah....

Lou- you're scared... arent you!!!

                      NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!

I was still scared about the whole Markuel thing but I had to fix the garden and worry about other things.

Me- just go.... I'll be fine.

Jackie- just don't do anything stupiud like hit yourself with the shovel. Jackie said then laughing.

Lou- not funny! That could hurt my little angel.

A few awhhs and a shut up after another one of Harry's perferted jokes.

They then left.

Zayn- long time since we were alone. Zayn said turning on the telly.

Me- I'm gonna fix the garden... Stay here! I said. I got all the things I needed and walked outside.

*************************************************************************

I could feel the summer air press onto my face. The half windy, half hot condition. It was actually relaxing.

I had to do a few things:

1. take out the weeds

2. pull out wiltering plants

3. plant new ones in empty spaces

4. put new mulch on the soil

I started to get to work. I finished in 30 minutes... it usually takes me an hour. I guess it was the wanting to talk to Zayn.

What?! I've only wanted to talk to someone when we first met but it was Louis!!!

I guess I had to speak to him about that......... 'kiss'

Saying it just got me butterflys inside. Why?!

I couldn't understand this. I don't know weather it was the excitement or the fear or the kiss.... did it really mean something? If so, what did it mean?