Only so much romance

*Zayn's P.O.V*

Hearing that we were about to get evacuated was scary.

Besides the fact that most of us were crying seeing the fire spread closer and closer to the house. Mr & Mrs.Tanner were Gone and so was Louis.

This was getting bad!!

We had tried to call 911 but the fire burnt the lines. Our computers and thins weren't working because of the lines either. Most of us had cried already.

Victoria- Zayn...... Where is Louis? She asked, her eyes puffy red because she'd been crying.

Me- I don't know. I said pulling her into a hug.

She then started to cry on my shoulder.

It hurt me to hear her cry. Whenever she did I ached inside even though she wasn't my girlfriend.

Me and her were more like best friends but with a benefit of earlier when we had that kiss.

Kiss.......... Funny word.

It reminded me of so much saying that word.

'Kiss'

It reminded me of Victoria's sweet and sencere smile and her love able blue eyes.

I needed to stop myself because she fell asleep. I then gently put her head on my lap.

Vicky- goodnight babe......... I love you She murmured.

What?! She LOVES me. What about Louis?! Why would she say that?! Me and Lou already made up!!!

Ugh!!! I never understood dating and I don't now. The weird thing is that Megan is gone too.

Where we're they? And why did they leave now on such short notice.

Lots of questions balled into my head as I heard Vicky mummble something only I could hear I think,

"I love you Zayn,take care of the kids"

WHAT?!?!?! KIDS?!?!?!

The best thing is that I only heard it. Only I knew. The others didn't seem to hear it.

Jackie- LOOK! Jackie said pointing outside the window.

Not only had the fire gone away but we saw Megan and Louis kissing in the rain.

WHAT......THE..........HELL?!?!?!

I was mad because Megan cheated on me but on he bright sidebar had Victoria now......

Even if Louis was mad.

Jackie- Zayn... Thank you for taking care of Victoria...... Bielive it or not but she usually sleeps after she cries.

Me- how'd ya know? I asked

Jackie- I saw her and I heard about the kids thing. Even with Louis when we're alone she cannot STOP talking about you.

Me- really?

Jackie- yeah.... But I'm not so smooth about things lately. I just need a friend.

Me- I know someone who can help you out. Don't worry.

Jackie- who???

Me- check the twitcam.

Jackie- what twitcam?

Me- this one!

I said opening Victoria's pink laptop to show a twitcam that had just started.

We said hi and I explained how Jackie needed a friend.