we finally get told.

They stepped outside and had a little "talk"

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I talked with the doctor for a while... he told me that she was alright but she would need the fork sergecly removed and she'd have to get a cast. He asked me If I wanted her to go through with the sergery.

Me- Let me just call her parents and ask them. I said while the doctor gave me a private moment to call Laura and Kendal. I thought i anything they should hear this from me an tell them how Max did it and that will make him jealous enough.When I called I think her parents had already gotten the news.

Laura- WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS LITTE GIRL?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!

Me- she kinda needs surgery and a cast but I can explain everyhing!

Laura- WHAT?!

Me- Max threw a fork at her it went through her hand and now she had to get it removed sergecly and placed into a cast.

Laura-SEND HIM TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!

Louis- But mrs. I need the okay from you about the sergery!!!

Laura- DO IT NOW GET HIM OVER HERE IMEDIATLY!!!

Me- Yes Ma'am. I said hanging up the phone. So I went in and told Max he had to leave with his ugly friends

Max- we'll be back.

Me- not until tomorrow because visiting hours are over.

Max- you are a visitor aswell.

Me- I'm more then a visitor.I am her boyfriend. I said slamming the door in his face.

I looked at her.... she was put on some sleeping stuff to make it hurt her less. Seeing her sleep was amazing. Being with her was probubly the best thing that had ever happened to me. I started to think about how sad I was before she and her friends were with us.... how crazy Harry was and how un-shy Liam was.... but it was worth it all. Because these girls ment the world to us.

*Jackie's P.O.V.*

While getting ready for me and Harry's trip to the docks Louis texted me.

                  Won't be able to see you before the boat ride. Just make sure to use a lifejacket and DON'T get pshysical in a boat. XD Well anyways text me back. Xx

I soon texted back:

                       What's it to you? I thought you were mad at me and I thought you didn't wanna see me and that you were upset. What happened to that? xxx

He soon replied

                       Nothing I just got un-mad alright?! Seriously. Okay well anyways I gotta go get a gown. Laters! Xx

Okay 3 words: 

WHAT...

THE...

FUCK!!!!!!!  >.<

I just ignored that and finished getting ready.

Harry- Ready Mrs.Styles? He said in a nice plain boat look.

Me-Of-course Mr.Styles. I said winking.

When we went outside Louis had left us the Red Lamborghini... thanks Louis!! ^.^

Harry- Shall I open your door Mr. I mean Mrs.Styles?

Me-Of-course you can Hariette Styles. 

We both laughed and he raised the door. I got in and he put it back and we drove 30 minutes to docks. No one said a word until we saw Louis running from a chicken.

Harry- NEED SOME HELP THERE LOU? Harry said giving him the 'your ruining it' look.

Louis- GET THIS MOTHER FUCKER AWAY FROM ME.He said accidently pointing to a girl who was aproaching.

Me- LOUIS THAT WAS RUDE! I said urging him to turn to his side. 

Louis- Oh shit... Ma'am I;m sorry this fat ass chicken was chasing me and he's right here. He said pointing to the ground here the chicken was supposed to be standing.

Lady- *after slapping him in the face* MOTHER FUCKER. she said leaving

Harry- That ended bad Tomlinson.

Louis- I know HAROLD just keep your mouth shut.

Me- Correction... its Hariette Styles.

Louis- *laughing* Oh... Sorry..... Harietteeeee Louis said with a high voice.

Harry- We arent taking you home. We are going tohave the perfect date

Louis- Okay... I'll walk anyways. Bye Hariette and Jack. He said giggling while walking back to the house.

Harry- Now...... TO THE DOCKS!!!!

Me- LETS GO!!!

*Louis' P.O.V.*

It was funny messing around with Harold and Jackie. I guess they arent a bad couple after all. As I walked home I got what I was really looking for. Some flowers that I could take to the hospital. I decided to text Harry about what happened to Vick and for him not to tell Jackie.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I soon got a text so we pulled over and I checked it. It was Tomlinson.

                                   I wanted to keep this a secret but... Vicky is in the hospital because Max shoves a fork through her hand. DO NOT tell Jackie or Nadine. They will both kill me and that ragity arse hole Xx

WHAT?! I promised to keep it a secret and we got back on the road. We soon found the docks and parked the car where there was a space. 

Me- Let's go babe

Jackie- Okay.

I started getting really woried. I thought that she might think twice about me or soemthing so I started to tear up a bit

Jackie- Harry are you okay?

Me- I'm fine.

Jackie- really Harry please calm down... I can feel that your nervous just by hugging you... calm down please baby. She said hugging me.

Me- Alright. Now lets get on that boat!!! I said cheering up and carrying her to the boat.