Dirty looks are never good.

When I woke up Louis was gone and my parents were home. So I put on my ring and got into the outfit. It was a maid's outfit but it wasn't a perverted one thank god. I brushed my hair and fixed it and went downstairs. Logan was there. Funny,I don't remember him wanting to come back.

Logan- Vicky!!! Thanks to you and the girls I'm now famous!!!!

Me- what?

Logan- they found out I was your brother and they started giving me lots of money so i'm moving to a mansion downtown.

Me- THAT'S AMAZING! I said hugging him.

Logan- I heard about the job. Be careful and make sure you arent alone without Paul . kay?

Me- alright.

As I walked outside Lou was there infront of a limo.

Lou- your late for work. He said winking.

As we got in it was a pretty long ride so me and Lou started playing around. When I got into the house it wasn't as messy as I thought they would have left it. But when I went to pick up the stuff on the floor they didn't let me help at all.

Zayn- allow me Mrs. Zayn said politely picking most of it up.

Me- what's going on? I thought I was the maid.

Lou- you are. But not for downstairs.

Me- then where am I cleaning?

Lou- the bedrooms upstairs.

That's just great. Now I have to clean their bedrooms.

Lou- let me showyou around.

Me- okay.

As I walked upstairs I was shocked at how messy it was. They really did a good job. When I went into Louie's room there were pictures of me and him everywhere. It was so adorible.

Me- nice pictures I said winking

He then went up to me and kissed me on the lips but I then knew something was wrong.

Lou- I think its best if I tell you before the guys about this....... he said sadly.

Me- what's wrong?

Lou- my parents want me to move back with them. He said crying.

I've never seen him cry before. He looked as if he'd actually miss me. I then knew that from the start he had actually loved me he wasn't just being a gentlemen. I then started to cry aswell.

Lou- no matter what I'll always love you.

Me- I'll love you too. I said hugging him. Then we both started to laugh.

Lou- I can't belive you actually fell for that.

Me- ur such a great lier. I can't lie to anyone.

Lou- is that so?

Me- yep ask me any question.

Lou- have you ever had sex before?

Me- no.

Lou- not yet ;)

Me- We are not doing that now with the boys here Louis. You know that I'm not ready for this kind of stuff.

Lou- I know. but Jackie was last night. With Harry.

Me- EW!!! Logan is gonna scream at her.

*Jackie's P.O.V.*

I woke up to see Logan yelling at me about hearing that I had sex with Harry and got drunk. I wish he'd just shut up. I woke up with a huge migrane so I went downstairs very slowly.

Laura- is it true that you and Harry had bonked?! Mom said with a worried look

Me- no I'd never do him without your okay. u barely met him.

Kendal- you better not have. But did you get arseholed?

Harry- I must answer with the truth and say yes she did. But I took her home. A.s.a.p.

Logan- you little man whore!!! Logan said chasing Harry around.

Me- stop it Logan he just brought me here you dumbarse!

Laura- Jacqueline... language!

Me- I'm sorry but Logan just doesn't understand that Harry tried to bring me home. I said taking Harry outside.

*Vickie's P.O.V.*

I heard the door open and Harry come in. Shit!! Now is my chance!!!

Me-IS IT TRUE THAT YOU BOTH GOT DRUNK AND HAD BONKED TOGETHER?!

Jacqueline- well, you can't bonk by yourself Jackie said winking.

Me- pervert.

Harry- no she just got arseholed. And anyways i'd still use protection

Me- forget I asked about this I said turning away to see Louis who was in a crate sliding down the stairs.

Lou- HAHA YOU CANT BONK ALONE THATS PRICELESS.

Me-Am I the only one who isn't laughing about that?

Liam- yes you are dear.

Me- that makes me feel so much better... thank you so much.

Liam- your welcome.

Louis- LIAM STOP BEING MEAN TO HER!

Liam- I'm not.

Louis- JUST GO EAT SOME ICECREAM!

Jacqueline- VIctoriaaaaaaaa........ maiddddddd....... get me an advilllllllll.

Me- fine.

Lou- *stoping me* No get it yourself.

Jacqueline- what did you just say?!

Harry- Calm down babe. I'll get it Harry said giving Louis a dirty look.

Me- Lou I could have gotten it! What's the matter?

Lou- she can't boss you around like that

Jacqueline- I'm her older sister I can boss her around as much as I want. And the last time I checked she was the maid.

Louis- Forget it lets just go.

Me- where? I still have to clean upstairs.

Louis- that was a joke. I just wanted to..... well you remember

Me- You tried to lie to me again.... yes I remember that.

Louis- come on babe.

Me- okay.... I'll see you guys later I guess. I said walking out the door with Louis.

Me- Louis what's going on?

Louis- I'm just a little mad It's nothing.

Me- why are you mad? You have me.

Louis- yea but we promised to keep Harry single because he's the most liked.

Me- oh. But your the most liked to me. I said kissing him.

Louis- I know... now lets go get some milkshakes.

Me- TO JOHNNY ROCKET!!! I said.