its that guy again!

Me and Nadine decided to walk to Starbucks even though it was colder then fuck out here. When we finally had gotten there I was almost dying of hypothermia so me and her rushed in. We saw Max there but for some reason he just ignored us. Then I saw that my 'love bite' was showing so I tried to cover it up.

When Nadine came back with our hot chocolate that's when Max's friends started to laugh at us. What the fuck? Then I saw Louis in a tiger costume. Haha.

Louis: Hello Babe.Hello Nadine. He said then kissing me on the cheek

Nadine: Louis did you give Vicky that love bite?

Louis: *whispering* maybe

Me- LOUIS WHY WOULD Y......... I said but got interuted by a text

I know a secret about you... if you don't want me to tell anyone check this website...... I'll see you at the mall tomorrow. ~Mystery

What? It also was a blocked number. That's just great. I showed Louis and he got a bit mad.

Louis- WHAT SECRET ARE YOU KEEPING FROM ME? HUH?! I THOUGHT WE WERE A TRUTHFULL RELATIONSHIP HERE

Me- WE ARE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS PERSON IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Louis- I'm sorry.

Me- No... I'm sorry. But I'd never keep secrets from you unless they are REALLY important like if I'm actually an alien or something.

Louis-Are you?

Me- Am I what?

Louis- you know.... an alien.

Me- Hell no!

Nadine- haha.

That's when Louis sat down right next to me and made himself at home with me and we shared the hot chocolate.

Nadine- so aren't you supposed to be practicing with the boys instead of making t.l.c. with my bff?

Louis- I can just practice here!

Me- How?

Then Louis started singing P.Y.T-MichaelJackson

I want to love you

P.Y.T

pretty young thing

you need some lovein' (T.L.C.)

Tender lovin' care.

As he sang I could feel myself fill up with joy. Then me and Nadine took a turn.We both winked at each other and got up on the tables.

Me: Now... listen up.

Nadine: I think I just heard someone call or the Burlesque,yes?

Me: If you want it that bad.... we will have to give it to them.I said winking

Nadine- WAITOR... HIT THE LIGHTS.

Me: EVERYONE.... CUE THE MUSIC.

All of a sudden the song Burlesque-ChristinaAguilera came on.

Underneath the city lights...

There is a world few know about...

Where rules don't apply, noooo

And you can't keep a good girl downnnn.

After singing the whole song that's when TakeMeToYourBestFriend'sHouse came on and me and Nadine started singing along. That's when everyone but Max and his pals joined in. It was kind of the chorus at school but these guys actually sung instead of playing around with things like Max and the other kids did. It was really sad to see them not singing because it'd be nice to finally have EVERYONE singing.

Once that song was done Me,Louis and Nadine got applauded and we all sat back down.

Me: so......

Louis: *hugging me* I'm so sorry. I can't leave you that's why I dressed in this... to make you happy and hear your laugh before you leave. and even when you do I'll ALWAYS remember you!

Me: Louis calm down.We still have the youtube videos fans posted and the interveiwes and things. I'll never forget you. And once I become a singer we can go on tour together.

Nadine: I'd hate to break up this love fest but... I suggest we leave. Like right now.

Me: why?

Nadine: that guy from the ices shoppe is back.

We then saw who Nadine was pointing to.... it was that guy. Why now?

We quickly ran through the back enterence to see these guys smoking pot. We then ran the other way and ran from that starbucks but I guess he saw us because he started running after us.

Me: I can't go that much further.... just go. I'll holler at you from heaven. I said stopping.

Louis: NO. IF YOU GO I GO WITH YOU.

Nadine: LOUIS SHUT UP AND COME ON. Nadine said dragging him away.

I then just stood there, him infront of me. He didn't try to kill me. What was going on?

Guy: I have your secret, if you don't want anyone to know. Go to this website he said trying to give me a paper. I closed my eyes thinking he was going to give me a bomb. But he didnt it was just a paper.

Me: thanks sir.

Guy: you can call me, Uncle.

Me: why?

Guy: here isn't much time now GET ON THAT WEBSITE AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME. And make sure that Louis kid isn't with you.

Me: why?

Guy: I need to go. Bye dear. He said running down the street.

What the heck? I've seen him before when he said something about me and uncle. I actually do remember most of it.

*****************************FLASHBACKKK!*****************************

We all stood up and put our hands over our heads. But when this guy saw us he was shocked for some reason.

Person- Thomas... and Victoria?! my my you have grown so fast! I must see to it that we chat some other time though.... but because of ordinaril arrangements.... I won't steal your money now I must ta-ta before I get caught. He said and with that he ran before the cops could get him.

What the hell was that guy talking about? And how did he know my name? Once it all was over my Uncle had a talk with the police while I went and hugged Louis very tightly.

****************************End Of Flasback***********************************

As I walked home I could see everyone outside my house, so I hid under a bush to hear the conversation.

Laura- I knew something like this would happen.....

Louis- What do you mean Mrs.Daniells?

Laura- Well...........