the house

The picture enclosed is of the bathroom.

*My P.O.V.*

I started to explain to Louis about what was going to happen in 6 weeks.

Louis- so this is it?

Me- I guess so. I said putting my head down.

Louis- Hey......don't forget to tell me everything that happens.... and lets just.... have a secret relationship.

Me- okay. I promise.

I walked over to the girls who were singing and started to join

All of Us- WE LOVE THEM!!! We said pointing to the boys. We were singing BoysBoysBoys-LadyGaga

After we all just cuddled on the few couches outside the actually recording area.

Me- I think I found a buiscut.

Louis- no its mine.... MWAHAHAHAHAAA

Me- can we share?

Louis- fine. He said giving me 1/3 of it.

Me- that's a nice way of sharing it. I said laughing.

Nadine- Victoriaaaa,Alysssaaaaa, and Jackieeee, I'm singing because your brotherrrrrrr..... is a twattttttt. She said in a singing voice.

That's when I started histericly laughing and Logan just gave me a look. Hah! That look was priceless. I got a little scared when Louis hugged me. This might be one of the last times we hugged in the next 6 weeks. That's when Niall put on Don'tWannaGoHome-JasonDerulo to interupted our moment.

Louis- really Niall? At our moment?! Lou said and I started to blush.

Niall- hey... anytime is party time.

Me- haha. I said stealing his hat and fitting it on my head. Nice. It was one with all of their faces on it.

Adorible? ABSOLUTELY! I walked out of that building with the paparazzi filming us.

Me- Hi guys!!! Like my hat? I said walking up to the fans and high-fiving them. Woop!

When we got into the limo I fell asleep on Lou's shoulder for the ride.

Louis- Vicky wake up.

Louis- Wake up!!!

Louis- Guys.... she isn't waking up!

Me- I'm up.... I was just in deep thoughts. Its nothing.

Louis- oh... I got worried.

Max-Don't worry.... even if she was sick it couldn't take her that slowly to react. She'd probubly wake up and then faint. Max said acting smart.

Louis- I guess someone besdies Jackie taught you soemthing yesterday. Louis said in a sassy way.

Me- calm it down Louis. We are nice here in this place.

Louis- Exactly but meanwhile you call mostly everyone a bitch but I'm the badass.

Me- Ur my badass......now.... goodnight! . I said passing out on the couch.

I started to dream about us living in LosAngeles. Bleh. It was nasty. I had to actually get along with Max. EWWW.

******************************

I suddenly woke up feeling someone's hand pushing me. Why now?! It was getting to become a good dream!!!

It was Nadine. I loved her but really? In any dream BUT this one she could have woken me up from. As I woke up she looked at me as if I was crazy.

Nadine- what happened to your neck?! She said pointing to some sort of mark.

Me- I don't know..... actually.... what the fuck IS that?! I said running to the bathroom to check in the mirror.

Harry- Excuse me mrs. but this is MY hotel room. Harry said sitting in the shower. Well, It was a hose thing but it was configured in a glass casing you could say. And thankgoodness he wasn't naked.

Me- I have something on my neck. Harry what is it?

Harry- Let me see

Me- Its right here on my fucking neck... can't you see it?

Harry- I'm blind.

Me- well then forget that shit. I said leaving the bathroom.

Nadine- Well..... what is it?

Me- I don't know. Last I remember I was falling asleep when everyone was getting inside.

Nadine- what son of a bitch decided to give you a freakin love bite?

Me- a love bite? What's that?

Nadine- Its a hickey. Its one of those marks you get.

Me- well... that's nice.

I then heard the dorrbell ring.

Me- Hello?

Megan- Hi.... I just got back from Ireland. It was fun.

Me- I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WE MET ONE DIRECTION AND STUDD AND OTHER THINGS LIKE I FOUND A KITTY WITH RABIES ON THE STREET.

Megan- what the heck? o.o

Nadine- Hey Megan.

Megan- Hey Nadine.

Megan- so how was it here in London?

Me- EPIC! We then saw Jackie fall down the stairs with Harry.

Megan- Harry Styles?! How did you meet them?! When Is the concert?!

Harry- Yes,We've been becoming friends before the concert, Later tonight.

Megan- Oh my gosh!!! Zayn here?

Harry- yea... why?

Megan- *SCREAMING* TAKE ME TO HIM NOW!

Harry- okay okay.... gosh!

Me- haha

Nadine- lets go get some coffee

Me- Fine. but where?

Nadine- idk a cafe or something.

Me-alright.