Chapter 31

When we got to millers, directioners were everywhere.

I got out of the pickup truck by Zayn lifting me out of the car.

"Thanks Malik" I said giving him a playful kiss on the cheek.He blushed.

We then headed in seeing HUNDREDS of directioners wanting out autographs.

"Awwh" I said my tone sad. "I don't have a pen" I said.

"I have one" I heard someone say behind me.

I looked behind me to see Louis.

His eyes were red and he looked like he ached.

"I can't believe you'd think I'd leave you like that" I said.

"You were hugging Zayn when I came in!" Louis exclaimed.

"Yea because we are friends!!! I'd never leave you an you know that! I can't believe this!!!" I screamed before running to the pick-up truck.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

We saw Louis here when in there,

"Yea because we're friends!!! I'd never leave you and you know that!! I can't believe this!!!" Vicky screamed before running out.

I couldn't believe this.

Why would he think that of her?!

This is so messed up!

"I know you love her, I seen the way you look at her" Louis started before saying

"She's mine,and i'll fight for her too."

He then left. I was alone. I then started to walk outside. Vicky was trying to get into the truck....

Silly girl!

But where was Louis?

I went over to Vicky.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.She pointed to the back of the truck.

He was really being stupid.

I couldn't take not helping her. But Louis was in the back,

watching.

Louis then came over and picked her up to reach the seat.

She didn't even get to say thank you because he went right back to where he was sitting.

He needs to stop being a child.

We stopped halfway to the house on Valley road. There was a new place that Vicky wanted to see. I had to stay with Louis while she went in. Hopefully she wouldn't be long.

Louis- I'm sorry I thought that of you and Victoria,I know I should have trusted you both..., he started then continuing,

But lately I've been seeing the way you look at her and it just makes me sad.

I was astonished that he actually thought I had a chance with someone at all.

Wow.

She then came back, she looked as if she had seen the murder of her own two feet.

"Arielle........Is out...To get me" she shuttered. She then came and curled into a ball.

RandomVoice- sweetie don't be shy. I just want to kill you. A girl said then laughing.

Victoria- Markuel.......... He told me! He told me the stories of how Anna rises from the sun and Arielle beckons in the distance when I was young.... I know who you are!! You are the devil!

Me&Louis- what? We asked in unison

Arielle- its all just myths dear. Forget that. Just let me kill you and your sisters.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY" we heard Logan yell in the distance.

He's back already?!

Arielle- I promise to all the lords of my realm I will kill you and bring you down to the devil himself and let him laugh.

She then left.

Logan helped Victoria as the words spun in my head.

My question: What the hell was she talking about?!

We then drove home. Finally after a long wait.

*********************************

"I swear!!! She will tell you" we heard the t.v. Say.

We walked in slowly.

We decided not to disturb mr and mrs tanner for a while.

We then all went upstairs to hang out.

We saw te weather was getting bad. We were going to have a hurricane.

Oh no.

***************************

Me- get the flashlights!!!

Vickie- I'm scared!

Jackie- what's going on?

Jackie- HARRY STOP PINCHING ME

Harry- sorry babe I'm just scared.

Me- LOUIS!!!!

Vickie- where is he?!

Me- LOOOOUIS!!!

Vickie- AHHH!

Me- what?......

Me- oh DEAR GOD!

**************************

Here's the big re-cap if you hadn't guessed this

Louis went missing... The lights went out and the cable thing outside had started a fire.

That's when our phones rung.

You may be under evacuation!! Please look outside for police and or help to get you OUT of your home.

Oh great.... This is just GREAT!