WHAT DID YOU SAY? rated p.g. 13 :p

Some content in this chpapter is rated R and is not to be read by children under 13

Laura- Well...... that guy.... he seems very.... fimiliar almost. As if I know him from somewhere.

Nadine- really?

Louis- wow......

I remember that guy too. Something about him was strange. Its because

1. this is the second time he's seen me. 2. he knows my name and

3. because he's just a creep!!!!

I actually do remember him saying something about Mom or something. And something about me.

*********************** Flashback*********************

We all stood up and put our hands over our heads. But when this guy saw us he was shocked for some reason.

Person- Thomas... and Victoria?! my my you have grown so fast! I must see to it that we chat some other time though.... but because of ordinaril arrangements.... I won't steal your money now I must ta-ta before I get caught. He said and with that he ran before the cops could get him.

*********************END OF FLASHBACK***********************

Laura- kids get in the house its getting cold. She said waiting for everyone to get inside. She then started to walk over here. What to do? Instead of trying to do anything I just pretended to pull up my g.p.s. and make it look like I was supposed to stop here. She saw me and asked what I was doing.

Me- my g.p.s. told me to stop here.... So I did.

Laura- Okay just get inside the house.

Me- okay! I said bringing my bag and everything I had with me inside.

Once I got inside I decided to bathe. After all, I deserve it! While getting everything ready I decided to turn on the radio. That's when Noisettes-FinalCall came on. I decided to sing to it before getting into the tub. While I was in there Louis came in shirtless.

Me- LOUIS!!!

Louis- oh.... I'm sorry. Can I stay in here?

Me- what? I'm bathing!!!

Louis- i know but Harry is trying to take off my clothes

Me- what? Why would he do that?

Louis- he LOVES being naked. Its his FAVORITE thing to do EVER.

Me- that's a bit strange no?

Louis- oh... while i'm in here.... can I get a kiss?

Me- *laughing* your cute.

That's when he came over and kissed me. It went from a little kiss to a snogging session. As we snogged he took off his clothes and joined me in the tub. We then had a water fight before we both drew close to each other. Neck and neck, lip to lip. We decided to draw even closer to each other. As we snogged I could feel love sparks.

Me- Louis I need some air. I said but he wouldn't come off.

Me- okay Louis...I kinda need some air. I said but he was still sucking on my lips.

That's when I needed air so I kicked him in the balls. It was my only escape!

Louis- what was that for sexy?

Me- I needed air you were suffocating me.

Louis- I hope when we have children as sexy as you.

Me- you arent bad either Tomlinson. I said and we drew even closer. That's when we heard a knock on the door.

Harry- Its Harry!!! I need Louis for a second so I can take off his clothes.

Me- Louis don't..... but before I could finish he said

Louis- ALREADY DONE. NO NEED FOR YOU TO STRIP ME.

Harry- wait... what?! Harry yelled threating to un-lock the door.

Me- please don't unlock the door I'm not dressed.

Harry- is Lou dressed?

Me- well..... umm..... you could say yes and you could say.... no but umm..... there's a perfectly good explination.... just.... don't open the...... but before I could finish the sentence Harry came inside the bathroom.

Harry- oh... I didn't know you guys were having sex.... sorry.

Me- Harry we arent having sex. We are just.....

Louis- We were just snogging but if you hadn't came in here we would have.

Harry- oh.... I'm sorry. Let me get everyone out of the house for you guys so you can.... you know..... do it. He said taking everyone to t.g.i. fridays. That's when we sat in the tub. Both butt naked.

Louis- so...... you wanna snog again? Louis said winking.

He started to kiss my neck so I moaned a little. It went from snogging to him ontop of me kissing my neck.

Louis- I'm sorry about giving you a love bit on your neck.... but I can give you one somewhere even better.

Louis said kissing me all over. He was such a whore but I still loved him. After our little bath we both got changed. But when I tried to he started staring at me.

Me- what?

Louis- Harry was right. There is no reason to have clothes on. Because even you are beautiful without them he said winking.

Me- Thanks Tomlinson but get out of my closet so I can change before Harry stops stalling.

Louis- Fine Princess. He said walking out of the door with pride. I love him so much. Even if he is a goof-ball. That's when we sat and watched a movie. Half way through it Harry came back with everyone.

Harry- *whispering* so how was it?

Louis- how was what?

Harry- your little love fest?

Louis- shut up Harry.

Harry- your actually lucky. Jackie wont do anything sexy with me since we went on the boat. I hate the way girls get mad at you for nothing.

Me- no we don't you jsut think we are when we are planning a surprise for ya'll. I said then shutting my mouth.But before I had time to explain the scarry part in Paranormal Activity 3 came on and I screamed. THat's when Louis hugged me and then him and Harry started laughing.

Laura- WHAT HAPPENED? IS ANYONE HURT?!

Harry- no your daughter was just screaming like a little tiny baaaaby. Harry said in a jokeful voice.

Me- shut up Harold!!!

Louis- Mrs.Tomlinson calm down.

Me- Mrs.Tomlinson?

Louis- I didn't mean to say that... umm... just.... I'LL BE UPSTAIRS. Louis said running up the stairs.

Me- what the heck?

I decided to turn off the t.v. and go upstairs to check on Louis but he was gone.... all that was there was a note......