Princess Zahali

*Still Harry's P.O.V.*

I woke up at about 3am with Victoria sitting right infront of us with her eyes red and barring to keep open.

Me- since when were you up?

Vicky- I haven't slept at all.... I got so worried about her when I found out you ffell asleep. Please... just go....

Me- I can't go back to sleep. You know I wont now that i'm up.

Vicky- please... if you don't I'll fall asleep.... please just..... go..... She said then falling to the floor completely asleep.

Seeing her fall made me worry but I didn't have time to worry about her... she was in dreamland and I wasn't going to bother her. Niall got up at 5 and watched as I kept falling back asleep. I then woke up at 10am.

Doctor- good... your up.... NOW GET UP! The doctor screamed at me.

Me- Okay okay.... I said accidently falling to the floor.

OtherDoctor- I'll take this one Sir. I heard this girl doctor say.

When I saw her she was one of the UGLIEST damn girl on the fucking planet I've laid my eyes on. But her voice was so deep and nice but her face was so.... Medusa....

Doctor- get up kid. She yelled at me and I sprung up.

Niall- oh.... your up Harold....

Me- were is the sis?

Niall- she went to go get me some food and got herself a coffee. She'll be back in a few minutes.

Me- that's good now get up.

Niall- why?!

Me- your leaving.

Doctor- no... I asked you to leave.

Me- WELL I DONT GIVE A DAMN IM STAYING IN THIS ROOM NO MATTER WHAT!

Doctor- who are you anyways?

Me- I'm her boyfriend.... Who are you?

Doctor- Summer Sanders.... officially degreed doctor... how do you do?

Me- how do you do what?

Niall- *laughing* hehe.

Summer- well we need everyone out so we can test her.... this will only take a few seconds... once she wakes up we will see when she can leave.

Walking out of the room I felt a bit of betrayil because I had to leave her alone in ther when these doctors are going to give her a shot. I then saw Lou and the guys! Thank god!

Louis- Ehhhy waddup?!

Me- Lou!!!

Liam- we got swarmed with paparazzi and they wrote about you guys in a benifit or something.

One Direction benifit?

Apparently one of the OneDirection boys and their girlfriends were at the Katz Jewish Hospital doing a benifit for children while appearently Victoria Daniels' sister (picture of them both on the right) was in the hospital having tests done. Thebeneifit was the perfect thing to get their minds of the whole fake arrest scandal The Daniels girls and an outcast are found getting a police escort somewhere that has not been detailed yet.

This was the parahgraph i read on the first page of the newspaper after the cover page atleast.

Niall- Wow. They reallly must think we care Zahali