recovery bases and fimiliar faces

*My P.O.V.* (curses in this part WILL be blocked due to flowers)

I woke up and it was dead night. I saw that my hand was in a cast and so was my leg. What happened? That's when I saw I was in a hospital.

Nurse- Doctor she's up!!! The nurse yelled to the doctor outside the door

Doctor- How are you feeling?

I just stood there with a 'what the hellfrik' look until I saw Liam walk in. He stared at me.

Me- what the f*%# are you looking at?

Liam- Ohhhh..... Nothing. Liam said trying to act like I didn't know there was

a f*%#ing cast on me.

Me- why am I here and like this?

Liam- nothing happened. Just please go back to sleep and quickly.

Nadine- why are we............ WHAT THE F*%#!!!!

Nadine ran twords me while Liam tried to stop her. I knew she was going to try and make him quit but he wouldn't. He didn't dare to let go of her.

Me-What's going on?! I asked as Max entered the room with my mother.

Laura- Max why dont you tell her?

Max- but Mrs. I don't want.....

Laura- SAY IT OR I'LL BEAT THE F*%#ING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU

Max- FINE B*%#H. He said walking over to my hospital bed.

Max- I got mad at what was in the note you gave me and accidently shoved a fork in your hand and I'm sorry I am such an arsehole to you and your friends. He said actually feeling bad.

I think I might need to call a record holder because this is something that should be shared with the world! September 8th the day Maxwell Tanner FINALLY says sorry to me, Victoria Daniels. I was actually kind of happy he appologized after all this time. But after all..... he actually wasn't that bad before. ι мιѕѕє∂ тнє σℓ∂ нιм ѕσмєтнιмєѕ вυт ι нα∂ тσ gєт σνєя ιт.

When I finally got the sense of things going on here I actually started to smile. With Nadine and Liam there but Maxwell there wasn't as happy but it was still funny to see them since the accident.

*Jackie's P.O.V.*

I felt Harry's warm hands carry me to the boat where we sat while he controlled it. I saw the huge boat crash on the beatufiul dark blue waters. With Harry there the night was completely perfect. I could feel the crisp September air hit us while Harry started singing "GottaBeYou"

Can we fall... one more time?

Stop the tape..... and rewind!!!

Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade

'Cause there is nobody else.....

It's gotta be you!

Hearing his crisp voice just made me blush and we enjoyed most of the time we were there until we saw Logan and his friend Henry. S*%# I should have known he would pull something like this!

Me- Harold please take us to the other side of the docks quickly!

Harry- Why? what's wrong?

Me- Its my homos*%#al brother Logan.

Harry- the one that called me a manwh*%#? Harry asked grinning.

Me- Yes now lets go!!!

Harry- I can't