Jokes and blooming friendships.

************************ Last time on YouReallyMakeMeSmile***************

Jacqueline- Vicky we kinda have a problemmm....

Me- what is it?

Jacqueline- well............

********************************************************************************

After she told me the expression on my face suddenly turned.... blank.

Harry- we were kinda making love andddd the window was open and ur parents might have seen us.....and i kinda forgot something

Me- wait............ u mean...................

Jacqueline- .................. if that's what ur thinkin'.................. yah

Louis- Is this a joke or something? This HAS to be a joke Harold.

Harry- it's not.

Me- Is it named after me?

Louis- Victoria u can't name sex after someone dear.....

Me- no I mean the child.

Melissa- THERE'S A CHILD?!?!?!

Jacqueline- I don't.......

Melissa- you don't what???

Jacqueline- I don't know yet..... I haven't checked and I'm kinda afraid to and we have to wait a couple of days

Me- whut's Mom and Dad gonna say?

Jacqueline- YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT OR I'LL BEAT U WITH MY LOUIS VITTON PURSE LIKE THOSE RICH LADIES DO ON DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!

Melissa- Don't tell guys..... she's serious this bitch ;)

Victoria- My chicka sayin curses?? Since whennnn?

Melissa- hehe. Since..... YOUR MOM.

Louis- haha.

That's when I suddenly got a ring on my room phone. It was red and white and it had feathers ALL over it. It was Logan. So I answered very carefully.

Me- Hello this is 1-800-AWSME. How can I helps you?

Logan- This is PizzaHut. Please send down RiceCrispy please.

Me- TheAwesomeCompany will send her right down.

Jacqueline- who is that and why are you speaking in code?

Me- Its PizzaHut.

Melissa- PizzaHut?

Me- me Logan, Jackie and Ugliness made code names when we all were friends. Zayn got one too. But Jackie he wants you downstairs.

Jackie- alright I guess. Jackie said putting on a sweatshirt and fixing her hair.

Me- Jackie...... wait......

Jacqueline-......... what?

Me-......... Be calm and tell him..... and also take this.... I said giving her one of my Harry Styles hoodies for her to put on.

Jacqueline....... thanks. I'm going out now. Good luck. Jackie said slowly walking out of the room.

*Jackie's P.O.V.*

I slowly walked outside Victoria's door and down the stairs. My parents were having another talk with the Tanners. I pulled the cuffs of my hoodie that was once Lynn's and cautiously walked outside the door.(Lynn is Victoria's middle name)