the balcony and a surprise (clifhanger chapter)

When we got home our 'nanny' opened the gate to the house and we checked the balcony which had bouquets of all asortmest. 

*********Victoria's P.O.V.********

When we went to the balcony we saw all sorts of flowers.

Me- DIBS ON THE BLACK ONES!!! I said as me and Melissa ran for the same bouquet. She got it before me because I tripped.

Melissa- I'll give you some tho. Wait. THey have cards. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!! Melissa screamed seeing they were for me. 

Me- atleast I date a sass who's got some class. I said winking while taking the black and red rose bouquet. 

Max- Nigggggas!!!!  Max said pushing past Me with his friends to go in the house.

Me- bitch..... learn some manners.  I said making sure he heard me. 

Max- I'm sorry but I didn't hear you. What did you say cuntbag? He said smirking. 

Allen-YOU JUST GOT BURRRRRRNED MOTHAFUCKA! 

Jackie- Go inside before I hurt one of you 

Allen- yea right.

Me- she can... don't underestimate her. 

Alyssa- GO INSIDE AND LEAVE EVERYTHING WE OWN ALONE.

Max- shutup mexican shit

Me- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO HER?! 

That's when he ran into the house and I grabbed a broom and tried to run after him but someone grabbed me. Then I noticed it was Louis. Holly crap Lou let me go! The one time I need him off me and he's on me. Maybe he's preventing it. BUT WHY? THIS GUY IS AN ASSFACE HE HAS NO REASON TO NOT BE HIT WITH SOMETHING.

Niall- Victoria just calm down. What happened?  Niall said comming into the room

Victoria- THIS GUY RATTED ON ALLY OF COURSE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TEAR OFF HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE. IT'D BE A GIFT TO GOD AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!! I said giving a head gesture for Louis to stop hanging me off the ground.

I was kind of short. I was 5'2 and since Louis was 5'9 he easily lifted me off the floor because of that and his strength. I was soon put own onto te floor while Max and his friends were mocking me with faces. Bitches. Louis soon then hugged me and then everyone else came in. When Alyssa came in she was HoranHugged by Niall and then Jackie and Harry just ran upstairs and turned on the radio. Weird.....

Me- where are Harry and Jackie

Liam- *laughing* making music

Me- what kind of......... OH EWWWWWW!!! I screamed so loud that Max and his friends could hear from the basement. That's when Max ran up. 

Max- did one of them finally die?! oh wait. your all here besides the two love birds.... Blehhh. He said then running back downstairs. He better run. That's when my phone rang. WorkOut-J.Cole came on. I liked that song because it was catchy. When I saw it was a blocked answer I still answered anyways. It was some girl named "Brianna" looking for Max. I thought about saying somethign like "HE ISN'T COOL ENOUGH TO KNOW ME SLUT" but I just decided to say she had the wrong number and to never call again. That's when he ran up the stairs.

Max- Hey I told someone to call y.... me..... did tey call yet? 

Me- yea and I told her to go f*ck herself. I said smirking. 

Zayn- anyone want some beer? Zayn said popping open a case.

Louis- me and V will share one.

Me- *whispering to Zayn* leave an extra bottle for me please.

Zayn- *whispering* kay.

We all then sat on the couch with Max and his friends. It was actually funny. We then started talking about OneDirection taking a tour trip without us?!

Niall- Now that we all are here..... theres something we all need to discuss. Niall said with sad eyes. We knew something was up.

Zayn- no we don't..... Niall just sush. we don't need to tell them about them not thanking us.

Liam- Zayn is right..... Niall might just be going crazy..... or something.

Niall- but shouldn't we tell them about how we are leaving tomorrow to meet Simon and get the tour stops for next month?!

Zayn- *facepalm* Niall you idiot!!

Me- and how did you expect to let us know this was happening?

Niall- easy. We were just going to fake-breakup for the tour and get backtogether like how Louis and Eleanor did.... aint that right Louis?

I then saw Louis just put his head down in shame. I was just some decoy?! Hearing this was just like death in an envelope waiting for millions of people to sign it. (My FAV quote) I then ran upstairs and took a nap. A few hours later I heard a loud knock at the door.

Me- WHAT?!

Melissa- can I come in please?

Me- if you try to I will yell at you because you are innocent and I really don't want you to get upset because I screamed at you. Please don't

Louis- but you'll scream at me won't you. Louis said comming in.

When Louis came in his eyes were all puffy and red. It looked as if he had been crying for hours. I then felt really bad. He then sat not next to me but at my desk where I had my computer, phone and other electronics. I guess he thought I actually was going to yell.

Louis- Listen...... After we fake-brokeup instead of seeing her I went to see my family back home... then she got pissed and well..... broke up with me perminatly. Baby if I could I'd even give my life for you. I'd give my money, my organs... anything you needed or wanted i'd give you. I'd make sure you'd have a roof over your head, food on your table and so much more. I need you to belive me because I can't live a minute without you.

Me- Louis I dont need your money... you can keep your organs too.

Louis- I'm sorry.

Me- its okay.

Melissa- KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!! KISS!!

Me- why? so you can post it to twitter on a twitcam or something?

Melissa- hell ya! now i'm gonna record in five.... four.... threee.... two.... one.....

After she said the word one me and Louis not only kissed but got interupted by Jacqueline and Harry running up the stairs.

Jackie- Vickyyyy we kinda have a problem.

Me- what happened?

Jackie- well...................