a wild side and a big joke.

Jackie's P.O.V.

After dancing and talking to Nadine I decided to have a few drinks. I imagined I was getting drunk on water which I've tried to do when I was younger. I saw Harry come over a few times and tell the guy to not give me that many drinks which really sucked. But I still got soem drinks. I started loosing my sense of talk and vision.

Harry- Are you okay babe u seem sick.

Me- Sick? I-me- is f-fine. I tried saying. I really fucked that up.

Harry- I bet a few rounds of dancing will fix you. D.J.!!! Que the music! Harry said. And he took me onto the dance floor.

Me- ok I said grinding him while Starships-NickiManaj was playing

After Starships it was Wobble-V.I.C. and I went crazy dancing a school dance the teacher had taught us.

Me- Harry I feel kinda.... sexy I said winking

Harry- Okay I think we should take you home now. Harry said with a weird smiling look on his face.

Me- Okay. I said and he put me on his shoulders to ask Paul to drive us home.

Vickie's P.O.V.

Me and Louis started talking while Nadine came back and got me a drink.

Me- Why thank you sister.

Nadine- your welcome Queen Victoria. She said as we both laughed.

Liam- Hi... you don't mind if I take Victoria for a second do you?

Nadine- of-course not. *whispers* tell me what he said!

Me- What's wrong.

Liam- please you need to tell me some information about that girl! She seems very nice.

Me- actually she asked me to interveiw u and send it to her from youtube. Do you mind doing that for me?

Liam- but how are we gonna be alone?

Me- I have an idea. When we get home text me... okay?

Liam- alright but this better work.

Me- It will. I said walking back to Nadine in my heels and baby pink dress.

Nadine- what did he say?!

Me- I can't tell you right now but trust me tomorrow morning I will.

Nadine- Why can't you tell me? Is something wrong?

Me- bloddy hell no!

Nadine- anyways wheres Jackie and Harry? Arent they here?

Me- I don't know where they are. I said walking up to Liam

Me-Liam have you seen Harry and Jacqueline?

Liam- Yea they just left.

Me- left? but the party just started.

Liam- maybe something happened to her.

Me- I doubt that isn't true. I said winking.

I walked back to Nadine who was talking with Kyle. So I instead headed to mom who was looking for Jackie.

Laura- Vicky dear have you seen Harry and Jacqueline?

Me- they left. They are going home.

Laura- what? why?

Me- Something about Harry getting sick or something. I said walking back to Liam.

Liam- dear where is Lou?