~24~

Bianca's POV:

I'm following the girls in the forest. Wednesday and Yoko has yet to look me in the eye, nor talk to me. Enid, on the other hand, keeps glancing at me with nasty looks.

Did they figure it out? Surely they haven't. But then why would I be taken into the forest?

I see a figure running and hiding behind the trees. Great. She came. A small smirk appears on my face before it washes away when they turn to look at me.

"We're far enough," Wednesday speaks up from the trio that stands before me. "Bianca." She starts, firmly, looking at me straight into my eyes. She can see into my soul.

She knows.

"Don't make this harder than it already is," Yoko says, disappointingly.

Oh no.

"We know what you did. To Enid." Wednesday eyes Enid. I notice her hands curling into fists.

I gotta get out of here. I take a step back, ready to run, but a hand grabs me around the back of my neck. I turn my head to see Yoko, an angry expression on her face.

I messed up. "Confess. Now!" Wednesday yells.

I sigh and look back and forth between each one of them. They might as well know. I'm probably going to die anyway.

"I teamed up with Xavier because he wanted you, Wednesday. Honestly, Ajax doesn't give a damn about you. I wanted you." I blurt out, giving Enid a nasty look.

"He was just doing me a favor. Then, you killed Xavier! My best friend!" I feel the anger coursing inside my veins. There's no backing down now. "I had to get revenge! I played all innocent girl just to get closer to you to give you a taste of your own medicine!" I yell.

Enid's angry now. She takes a step forward. "He would've killed Wednesday! That piece of shit deserved it!"

I feel a blow in the face as I fall to the ground. She just punched me.

I turn my head to look at her. She's breathing heavily. Enid raises another fist, preparing to hit me again until everyone freezes at the sound of a gun being cocked.

——————————

Yoko's POV:

My own girlfriend... betrayed us. How could she? The hatred hits me. I hate her so much.

Enid punches her in the side of the face and she falls.  I stand and watch. I don't do anything. Because I don't care.

She's about to go for another punch until a sound stops us all. We freeze and watch as a figure walks into the moonlight. They hold a gun and I get a good look at her face.

Divina?

"What the hell?" I yell.

Bianca quickly rushes up and over to her side as me, Enid, and Wednesday group together.

"What the hell is going on?" Enid says, just as confused as I am.

"We teamed up against you," Bianca says, looking at the ground.