Chapter 2 : My choice

Just as i place my foot on the sustain pedal I see 3 guys walk into the pub, quite good looking, probably around their mid 20's. (thought track) "Brilliant, now i have to sing in front of good looking people too..."

Bruno's P.O.V.

So i'm driving round London with Phil and Ari, my Smeezington brothers, and Phil keeps saying we should go to a little pub on the outskirts of London, soon enough we drive past a little pub and on the chalk board outside it says: "'DANIEL AND THE THRUSTERS' PLAYING TONIGHT!"

"Well that sounds interesting"

Ari seems desperate to go and watch them, so we park round the corner, next to a little blue Hyundai and sit outside for a smoke.

The band sounded pretty good, when Locked Out Of Heaven came on, i realised that the singer sang "world" and not "water" but overall they're good, and there's a good vibe from inside. We walk inside after the cigarette and try and keep our heads low so that we're not recognised. A girl is sitting at the keyboard and looks in our direction as if she is startled. We continue to keep our heads low as she begins to play...

Hope's P.O.V.

"What am I doing? What am I doing"  But it's too late, my hands had already started playing the song and my voice decided it wanted to be heard. I take a deep breath and begin to sing.

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now. Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same-"

My head was a blur, my eyes remain shut for most of my singing, but i'm surprised at how well i'm coping. Then I realised I was getting to the high notes.

"Now I never-" Oh no. "Never get to clean up the mess i made-"

Hey, i hit that note! I done it! I finished the song and opened my eyes, everyone was cheering...

Bruno's P.O.V.

"Her voice Phil?!"

"WOW! Bruno... You have to talk to her! Ask her if she has a manager, her age, everything!"

"Well, go on then Phil, you seem ready to quiery her. Besides if I ask her she might recognise me..."

"Oh cheers buddy. How old do you think she is?"

"Guys, she's probably about 19, she looks it and her voice is too mature for anything younger."

Ari was right, she probably was 19, at youngest 18. I saw Phil walk over to her and ask her questions even though Ari and I couldn't hear them through everyone speaking.

Hope's P.O.V.

OHMYGOSH. I just sang in front of all these people, everyone keeps coming up to me and saying well done, but to be perfectly honest I just need a drink. Then I hear a voice behind me, it sounds familiar, but I can't imagine where from.

"That was an amazing performance sweetie."

"Oh my gosh, thank you."

It was one of the good looking guys from earlier, I can't believe he liked my singing?! That is definately a first! He kept his head low though, so I couldn't see his face.

"Do you mind me asking your age?"

"Oh um, I'm 16"

"16?!"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, thanks, and well done again"

"Okay, thank you. Bye?!"

I turn to my mum with a strange expression on my face, she just laughs and claims that I have fans. My family seem really proud of me, and I am of myself too. It's nice that I can enjoy the rest of the evening peacefully now.