Chapter 22 : Spreading The News

Hope's P.O.V.

"Congratulations, you are having a..."

The tension is crazy, Bruno grips my hand and I return the hold, the doctor keeps us holding on for what feels like hours! Turns out it was only a few seconds.

"Baby Girl!"

I turn to Bruno and hug him. A baby GIRL! Little Winter-Mai Bernadette Hernandez. I couldn't be happier, Bruno has a tear in his eye and he looks so happy!

"A girl Bruno!"

"Wow. That's crazy!"

"She is perfectly healthy, continue with your checkups just to make sure everything is fine, and you'll be fine."

"Thank you so much!"

"You're very welcome"

Bruno's P.O.V.

Hope and I are so excited to have a child, even though it doesn't really show on her, people or should I say press, are starting to photograph us with suspicion. We need to tell people before they do. Holly's parents are over here on vacation and my family are only a plane ride away so we tell Hope's family first. She's nervous as her parents were apprehensive of us moving in together but they seem to be fine about it now. We drive to where they are staying and walk inside.

"Mum, Dad?"

"Outside Darlin'!"

"We have something to tell you"

Her parents walk back inside and we sit on opposite sofa's.

"Bruno and I. Urmm. We... You're going to be grandparents"

" . . . "

"Please say something?!"

"CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE"

"Huh?"

"We're so happy for you! We didn't think you would be getting married yet because of all the stress you two are under from the music industry but i'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you mum!"

"Look after them Bruno!"

"I will sir, don't worry about that!"

"Well, you two let us know everything okay? We want to be a part of this little one's life!"

"Aww you will be!"

"Do you know the sex?"

"Yeah, it's a little girl"

"Name?"

"We're calling her Winter-Mai Bernadette Hernandez!"

"Awww I bet she's gonna be beautiful!"

Hope and I spend an hour or so at her parents house and then we go to catch a flight to Hawaii. When we get there, everyone is together, even my old man with Eric. We sit them all down and tell them the good news.

"Everyone, Hope and I are having a baby!"

"Wow!"

"Seriously?"

"When did this happen?"

"I'm so happy for you son"

"Woah, one at time. I know, yes, she's 16 weeks - so a while ago, thanks dad!"

"Hope, you hardly have a bump!"

"Really? Oh It feels like one"

"Is it a girl or a boy, and what's their name?"

"She will be called Winter-Mai Bernadette"

"Awww Bernie!"

"Yeah, we thought we should include it in there"

"Mom would be so proud of you!"

"I hope she would"

"And who's surname is she taking?"

"Hernandez"

"Aww and you're okay with that Hope?"

"Yeah I am. I think it's sweet."

"I'm sorry we've only been here for a short amount of time, but we are gonna try and tell everyone before the press release photos."

"That's cool bro, go on, get back to L.A."

"Cool, see y'all soon"

We get back to L.A. and call the gang round, they would be here in about an hour or so, so Hope rings her friends in England.

Hope's P.O.V.

"Hollie?"

"Hey! Long time no see! How are things?"

"Sweetie, do you still wanna be a Godmum?"

" . . . WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

"I'm pregnant!"

Hollie and I chat for a bit and she is doing a trip around America with her boyfriend in a couple of weeks, so I invited them round here so we could talk more about it. I then ring Koren, who I went to the Moonshine Jungle Tour with, and has been a hooligan with me since we were 15.

"Hello?"

"Koren!"

"Hey buddy!"

"Koren, I have something important to tell you!"

"Okay, are you alright?"

"I'm pregnant"

"SERIOUSLY? YOU AND BRUNO ARE HAVING A BABY?!"

"Nahhhh me and Chris Brown... Yes Sherlock, me and Bruno!"

"Alright, I'm just a bit shocked that's all!"

"Haha"

"Aww congrats Hope! I'm so happy for you both! Tell Bruno I say congrats!"

I finish up calling my friends and I hear the door go, I rush up to it and Phil, Jamareo, Dwayne, and all the others arrive at once. I invite them in a get some beers out of the fridge. We go and sit outside and I sit of Bruno's lap.

"Hope, beer?"

"I'm not drinking"

" . . . "

"Guys... Hope and I are having a baby!"

Everyone stares at us like we're some sort of marsians. Then Phil starts clapping, all the guys join in and start congratulating us, needless to say that they were slightly shocked, but they were supporting us, so that's all that mattered.

Bruno's P.O.V.

Hope gets up off of my lap and goes into the kitchen, Phil slides over next to me.

"You're gonna be a dad man!"

"I know, i'm kinda freaking out, but I don't want her to see that."

"Man, don't worry, it's gonna be the best thing that's ever happened to ya!"

"I know. Well, I think I do..."

"Hey, don't sweat it, you'll be a great dad. And she is gonna be one amazing mother!"

"I know, I still can't believe we're having a baby! We're creating a life together, that just doesn't seem right. No doubt papers are gonna start filling with this news."

"Well you've told the people that matter first! Screw what everyone else has to say!"

Phil always seemed to have a way with words... But seriously, he was right. Who cares what they say? The people closest to us know the truth and that's all that matters, Hope and I had planned to out shopping for baby stuff tomorrow, and we're still going to do it. It's our life, if we want to go shopping we will. It's just a normal everyday thing to do surely...