Chapter 15 : The Grammy's 2014 - The After Party

Well, that was fun. I had won a Grammy. Still hasn't quite sunk in, but I am elated and Bruno seems to be so happy for me. He won a few himself, obviously, but we are all so happy and literally over the moon. Bruno said earlier that there would be something for me... I'm still confused but I am so high on adrenaline that I really couldn't care less.

"Okay, Hope, you coming to the after party with us?!"

"OF COURSE I AM SILLY!"

"Come on baby squirrel."

We all get into the limo and it takes us to the location of the after party. Once there, I get taken around the back to change into another designer dress. This one, less Grammy-like. A black, lace, figure-hugging dress, knee length with long sleeves. My hair is straightened and let loose to be quite honest. It's so long now and I can't believe how grown up I look. I'm only just 17. I go inside the venue and it's amazing, everyone from Adele, to Usher are there. Every genre of music is present, and it's unbelievable. I had a few friends in England who wrote the odd song now and then, they never made a career out of it, but their music is incredible, they had written a song for me a few months back and I recognised it as soon as it began to play. I looked up at the terrace over hanging the stage, and, of course, there is Bruno and Phil extending the first word of the song. I get passed a microphone and begin singing with them. They do make me laugh, then Chris Brown taps me on the shoulder and passes me a letter. I stop singing, and stare at him in confusion. He ushers me to open it and as I do so, Happy Birthday begins playing. I turn around when I hear everyone singing it in unison and mixing it up a little with harmonies and what-not.

Bruno's P.O.V.

She looks so shocked! It's so sweet! She had really changed me in a good way, my whole family really wanted to meet her and as she opened the letter, she looked up at me and got teary for the umpteenth time.

Hope's P.O.V.

As I opened the letter, there was a plane ticket to Hawaii for 4 weeks! A whole month in Hawaii! Crying out loud, that's where i've always wanted to go! I knew it was hard for Bruno going home after his mother Bernadette had died but his family is so close, I knew they would be okay!

"Ohhh sometimes, I get a good feeling!"

The whole evening had turned into an amazing singing session with some of my idols! I couldn't help but cry! I looked at the letter once more and noticed the journey started tomorrow. I checked I had enough money to buy new clothes, but hey, I would...