Chapter 3 : Bruno Mars wanted to sign me?!

Bruno's P.O.V.

"Bruno, Ari, guys... SHE'S 16!"

"WHAT???"

"Yeah i know, and she still looks 19 close-up."

"Okay, I need to talk to her, she's too good of a singer not to be spoken to. Ari and Phil, clear a table outside of ash trays and trash, we need to make a good impression if we have any hope of signing her."

Im walking towards her and her family and i'm honestly nervous of what to say to her.

"Hi, Hope"

"Hello-"

Hope's P.O.V.

I can feel myself going bright red, I'm completely frozen at those dark brown eyes, and gorgeous smile, not to mention those sexy dimples.

"Can I talk to you outside for a second?"

I can't speak but my mind is going crazy, I tell my mum i'm just going to the toilet and follow him outside.

I get outside, my face still in shock and I see two other guys looking straight towards me, the one that came up to speak to me earlier and another one. I completely froze and it finally clicked that standing right infront of me, were Ari Levine, Philip Lawrence and my role-model, Bruno Mars.

"Come and sit down sweetie"

I can't think straight, but i sit down opposite the guys. All of a sudden i feel myself smile the biggest grin I have ever done in my whole life. I let out an embarrassing little 'yeep' and they just laugh.

"Hope, you have an amazing voice"

I turned around as if they were talking to someone behind me, I mean, why would Bruno Mars talk to me?!

"We have something very important to ask you."

Now my smile turned to a look of confusion, my eyes darted between the 3 men and I couldn't believe I was sitting infront of them.

"Hope... You can speak you know."

"Oh, um yeah, sorry. Guess i'm a bit starstruck."

"Haha, that's sweet of you bu-"

I really didn't mean to cut Bruno off but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"AHH BRUNO I LOVE YOUR MUSIC, YOUR AMAZING AND THE SMEEZINGTONS ARE JUST AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR MY INSPIRATION AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU HEARD ME SING AND-"

I just stopped mid-sentence, not really sure why, but I just realised that a few people were looking at me like I was some sort of mutant fish out of water.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry sweetie, i'm honoured that a talent such as yourslef likes our music."

"How could I not like it?! Oh and I have to thank you for adding another London date to your tour in October, I can't wait to see you perform."

"Your welcome and thanks, but seriously we have to ask you something."

By now, my mum had gotten worried so she came out looking for me, I saw her come out of the pub so i beckoned her over to the table. She soon realised who it was and sat down next to me intently. The band had just started their second set, so everyone was back inside, making it a lot more private to talk.

"Mrs, urmm -"

"Ru, is fine"

"Ru, it seems fitting that you are here with your daughter, you see we would like to ask her, if she would like to be signed to our new record company. I'm afraid it is not yet named, but it would be an honour to manage her"

I looked at my mum and she looked at me, we were spellbound, Bruno Mars wanted to sign me...