Chapter 11 : The Moonshine Jungle Tour

Bruno's P.O.V.

Hope has done so well with all the pressure on her shoulders. She is an unbelievable performer and we are currently trying to work on her album, but with the tour in Europe currently, that's been put to the side. Tonight is the first night of her being my supporting act, I know she's looking forward to it. She has spent the whole day with us as she hasn't been at college and her cousin just got married, and she was a bridesmaid so we lost a day of recording, but she needs her family / free time, so it's good to see her having fun like a normal teenager. I'm looking forward to seeing her perform to 20,000 people, the biggest crowd she has ever wittnessed. We hope to get her album out after the tour so, for now, everything is going to plan.

Hope's P.O.V.

So it's the first time I perform at the Moonshine Jungle Tour and I can't wait. Bruno and I are driving there in an hour so we can practice, although it's only 8 in the morning so i'm pretty tired still. Phil and I aren't going straight to the O2, we are going to go to a nearby cake decorators and pick up a cake we ordered for Bruno's birthday. We've planned for it to have tons of photos and memories decorated and printed in edible paper to be stuck all around it on a 3 tier cake. We have high expectations as it was around £109. So Phil and I have to collect that as soon as we get into London. No idea how we are going to tell Bruno that we need to go out for a bit, I could just say that my cousin is in London and wants to see me before the concert, and Phil wants to go to get some drinks or something?! Either way, we are going to make sure that Bruno has an amazing birthday! Eric and Kameron decided that they would occupy Bruno if we have to make a run for it, but doubt it will come to that. Also, during the concert we plan to surprise him...

"Okay, we're here."

"Okay, um, Bruno, i know we need to practice but my cousin is just down the road from here and wants me to see him before the concert?"

"Well we don't really have much time, but if you aren't long that's fine."

"Okay, thank you so much. Phil, can you drive me there?"

Phil looks at Bruno and he nods and just tells us to be quick. We quickly get into Phil's car and drive to the cake store. When we get there, the manager greets us and takes us to the back room to show us the cake. It's unbelievable. The third tier is decorated with a collage of photos from previous concerts, our times in the studio, and just funny memories, four coloumns hold the second tier which is pictures of everyone in Bruno's life, his family, his girlfriend, his band, and the things they have all done with me over the past couple of months. The final tier was held up by a single coloumn, it was Bruno's famous grey fedora, with feathers made from icing sticking out of the band around it. It's incredible. Phil and I looked at each other in approval and paid the store extra, for such an amazing design. They thanked us as we did them, and we drove back to the O2. Bruno and the rest of the band are inside setting up, so Phil and I sneak in and attempt to surprise him. We went round the back and entered the around the back of the arena. When we walk in, we see everyone setting up, and Bruno with his back turned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-"

Bruno's P.O.V.

When we get to the arena, Hope and Phil go out to see Hope's cousin so the rest of us begin to set up. We set up the drums and piano first s they take the longest, and I help the lighting manager position spotlights etc... After an hour or so of setting up, I turn around to see Hope and Phil carrying in a 3 tier cake, and singing Happy Birthday, the cake is amazing, it's decoration is incredible, with the top tier being my favourite fedora tilted and the second and third tier being filled with pictures and memories over the years of performing. It's amazing to see them carry it in.