Chapter 17 : Falling for Mars

So, it's nearly my 18th birthday, Bruno and Jessica broke up a couple of weeks ago, and my feelings for Bruno are only getting stronger, I still haven't said anything to Bruno about my feelings and I don't want to ruin our friendship if I do say something, especially as he's still raw from the break-up with Jess. I really feel like i'm falling for him, deeply and truly.

"There you are Hope!"

"Well hello there!"

"I've been looking for you all morning"

"Riiiiiiight... I doubt that, seeing as you don't know what morning is"

"Haha, true dat! Okay then, all early-afternoon"

"Hahaha!"

"So, grab your bag, there's something I want to show you"

"Okay - are you going to tell me what this 'something' is?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise then though would it?!"

"Okay, i'll go and grab my things, hold on"

I run upstairs and grab my phone and bag, I take a bit of money as I have no idea where Bruno is taking me. We get into his car and he drives for about an hour, until we reach this little forest, he opens my car door and helps me out - such a gentleman. He walks behind me and covers my eyes with his hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Just trust me"

He leads me around this forest for what feels like half an hour, then he moves his hands and tells me to open my eyes, as I look around, I see a gorgeous lagoon and a little cove, it was a sort of secret beach behind the forest, there was no one else in sight and as we walked closer to the lagoon, I saw a little picnic blanket on the ground, with a hamper and little wine glasses set on it, it was adorable! I turned around and gave Bruno the biggest hug ever! We sat down and he couldn't stop wriggling in his spot.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit tense"

"Hope, there's something I wanted to tell you"

"Um, okay."

"For a while now, I've hidden this feeling inside of me and I never said anything to you, because I didn't want to ruin our amazing friendship. I don't really know how to explain this, but Hope, I think i'm in love with you..."

"You. What?!"

"Can't you say anything else?" 

"Are you playing me Mr Mars?"

"You're wonderful, flawless, oh you're a sexy lady, I wouldn't say that to ya if it wasn't true!"

"Bruno... I don't know what to say"

"Do you feel the same way?!"

I completely froze, I mean, I do feel the same way but Jessica and I had become friends and I didn't want to jeopardise that... And then there's Will. I still love him, and I think I always will. But I am falling for Bruno.

"Bruno, I... I feep like we've become more than friends and I feel like I'm falling in love with you, but they do say don't mix business and pleasure, but what if something happened between us, would we lose the great friendship we have and would you still want to manage me?! Then theres our age difference, I mean it is quite a few years... And what about Jess?!"

"Hope, age doesn't bother me, and no, no matter what happens I will not let our personal lives get in the way of our business lives. Jess and I are fine, she's a sweetheart but we both don't truly love each other."

"So. What now?"

At that moment Bruno leant in and kissed me, it was unexpected but sweet and romantic, it was simple and it felt like everything was going to be fine, he hugged me and I felt safe in his arms, I never would have thought that I would be in a relationship with my idol... But hey, stranger things have happened. Right?

Young Girls (a Bruno Mars fan-fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें