Chapter 35 : You know... I've only ever been in love once...

Hope's P.O.V.

The helicopter ride was incredible! I can't believe we're on our honeymoon, I mean, the whole wedding was a surprise in itself but the best surprise ever! Even though i'm significantly younger than Bruno, it doesn't bother us in the slightest. And to be honest, it's only 11 years. So it could be a lot worse. The nice thing is, that now we're married we will always come back to each other. We will have even more of a reason to fight and stay with each other. I want my first marriage to be my only marriage. Hopefully this rule in my life will stay like this...

"Okay, babe, there's a little trip until we get to the home. But all our luggage and everything is there already. You feel like walking?"

"In a wedding dress... Walking... Really babe?"

"I thought you'd say that. That's why I organised this."

"Organised... What exactly...?"

Bruno turns me around and shows me the horse and carriage coming towards us. Two gorgeous pinto horses pulling a small, open top carriage thing. It was very quaint and cute. Bruno helped me inside and sat next to me. The man took us to our little bungalow and it was gorgeous. Around a 30 minute walk from the main town, it was a gorgeous white building with loads of windows. I couldn't believe we were in St Lucia! It's such a beautiful place and I knew the next week or two (however long we were going to be here for) would be amazing. That worry about Jess is still in the back of my mind... It never left. But the police questioned her and there is a restricting order on her. She's not allowed near us. But it scares me, I mean, you never really want to believe that someone hates you so much that they do everything in their power to ruin your happiness. It's horrid!

"Hope? Darlin' you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking about... You know..."

"Jess?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry about her babe! Just enjoy the next two weeks okay?"

"Yeah, I can do that!"

"Good"

I'm a typical girl in the sense that I love unpacking clothes and making myself look really pretty. When we got the suitcases in the bedroom I immediately started unpacking and putting things away. Bruno was in the bathroom and I was still in my wedding dress. I felt so gorgeous in it I didn't want to take it off! When I noticed the small bag inside the suitcase I read the small note attatched to it.

"Hey Hope! Have fun with your new married lifestyle, these might come in helpful! ;) Love, your new sisters; Jaime, Tahiti, Tiara and Presley x" 

"Oh dear..."

I knew what this stuff was, I didn't even need to open it. But I did, curiosity killed the cat? Yeah, it did most definately! I open the cute red bag to find underwear. A lot of it! It was really pretty but really... The thought of them buying all of this made me laugh but I was freaked out to say the least. I pulled things out, one after the other and some, were eyebrow raisers. Some, I could of used to floss! There were a couple that I liked and I picked out a pretty blue and white pair. I slipped off my dress and laid it over the chair in the bedroom. I put on the undies and decided to explore the home we were in for the next two weeks. I slipped a thin satin gown around me and took a wander. The home was gorgeous! Huge rooms and it was on a beach. Literally! I walked outside and laid the gown on the floor and sat on it. I guess it was my attempt of sun bathing at night... Moon bathing!

Bruno's P.O.V.

As I got changed in the bathroom out of my suit and in the shirt and trousers, I heard Hope laughing in the bedroom and then walk outside. I walked towards the doors and saw her sitting on the sand. I walked over to her and she must've heard me because she turned around looking shocked and stood up. She was wearing a matching set of laced blue and white underwear with tall deep blue heels. She looked stunning.

"Ohh, oh, oh ohhh. Yeahh baby. You and me baby makin' love like gorillas-"

" . . . "

"It feels so good, girl it feels like oooooh, ooooh, ohhhhhhh- Just lemme take my time, take my time, take my time girl. I just want what's mine, want what's mine, want what's mine girl. Once I get inside you girl, I'm gon' make you scream, yeah, yeah yeaahhh-"

Hope's P.O.V.

I wake up early the next morning in a huge bed. I turn to my right and see Bruno missing from where he slept last night. I sat up confused and stretched, remembering what happened the previous day I smiled and got out of bed, I walked over to the chair in the room and threw on Bruno's hoodie. I walked out of the bedroom and into the lounge / living room to see Bruno sitting on the sofa with his guitar and playing some random jingle. I leaned on the wall and listened to him play and sing to himself and scribble on a piece of paper.

"Morning honey!"

"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to disturb you."

"It's okay, I'm just messing about"

"You writing a song?"

"Yeah"

"How's it going?"

"Meh, I'll sort something out with it. Anyway, what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't mind! You're touring next month so, we should just focus on spending time together."

"Good plan beautiful!"

"I love you Bruno!"

"I love you too. You know, I feel so lucky! I've messed around with a lot of girls in my career and when I was with Jessica I really believe I was in love but when I met you and got to know you, all my love for Jess faded away and kinda got transferred to you. You're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and I never want to lose you Hope. You're my golden star!"

"Bruno! You're such a sweetheart! I'm the same though, after Will..."

"Hey, don't think about that! Just focus on us, you said it yourself."

"Yeah..."