Chapter 25 : Jessica?!

Bruno's P.O.V.

Once on the plane, Hope looks confused as to why the guys are coming with us, she greets them all and sits next to me.

"Bruno, what sort of party is this?"

"It's a sort of get-together between all types of performing arts"

"Wow, that sounds so cool"

"Yeah it will be!"

"Will there be dancers as well then?"

"Yeah there should be... Why d'you ask?"

"I was just thinking, as my friend, you know Hollie, she's become a leading dancer in London. I wonder if she's going to be there?"

"She might be, you'll have to have a look for her when we arrive."

"Yeah, I will."

It takes about 6 hours to get to New York from L.A. So by the time we get there it's just gone 4 in the afternoon so we get ready to go out. We drive to Times Square in the limo and by 6 everyone had arrived. Times Square's full of talent. Singers, actors, dancers, people that I've loved watching on stage and on film. Hope and I get congratulated a lot by people who have seen our news on the TV and in magazines and papers.

"Babe, I'm gonna go and mingle okay?"

"Haha, that's fine, you gonna find Hollie?"

"Yeah, well i'm gonna try"

"Okay, i'll see you in a bit"

"Okay"

I see Hope walk off and chat to people and I do the same, after a while, probably an hour or so, Hope walks back towards me with Hollie and her boyfriend with her.

"Hollie! It's nice to see you again"

"And you Bruno. Congratulations on the little one"

"Thank you sweetie! Hope said you two were coming over for a bit soon?"

"Yeah if that's still okay with you two? We've started our trip early so do you think we could come round on Tuesday?"

"Yeah that's fine isn't it Bruno?"

"Haha, yeah 'course it is!"

"Cool well we'll see you then! We're going have a wander"

"Okay, see you guys later!"

Hope and I continue to mingle for a while when all of a sudden, guess who pops up out of the blue...

"Jessica?!"

"Hi Bruno"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Ryan"

"Ryan?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend. Ryan, babe come here!"

Hope's jaw drops as 'Ryan' walks over to Jess. We had no idea that this Ryan was Ryan Gosling.

"Hi Bruno, Hope. It's nice to meet you!"

"It's good to meet ya mate, so, how did you and Jess meet?"

"You know... Mutual friends... Hope, you can shut your mouth darlin'"

"Oh gosh, sorry, I just love your work! I'm so honoured to finally meet you!"

"Ah that's very sweet of you, I have to say I'm of fan of yours too! Your voice is absolutely incredible. And congratulations on the baby you two!"

"Yeah, congrats guys"

"Thank you!"

"Thanks Jess. That means a lot."

"Bruno, just because we broke up doesn't mean I hate you. Hope and I have become friends. I'm happy for you. You deserve to be with someone you love truly and who feels the same way about you. You're lucky, I wish I had a child... Urmm - anyway congrats again!"

Hope and I walk away, slightly surprised though, Jess normally isn't that understanding. Maybe Ryan has done her some good. Yet the fact that she said 'someone you truly love' set off a little warning sign in my head... Meh, I'm sure it's nothing. Hope and I continue to enjoy the evening and at around 1 in the morning we return to our hotel room for the night.

"Babe?"

"Yeah Hope?"

"Can you undo these buttons for me?"

I walk towards her and undo the buttons on the back of her dress. I trail kisses along her neck and she lets out a small moan.

"Bruno... What are you doing...?"

I turn her around and pull down her dress.

"Oh..."

She sits on my lap and I roll her over so she's underneath me.

Hope's P.O.V.

Don't you just hate that feeling when you wake up with a soar head not knowing where you are?! I soon come to my senses and remember myself being in the hotel room, oh yeah. That's what happened last night... I roll over, expecting to see Bruno next to me, but he's gone. In his place is a blood stained sheet. I check myself, but it's not me, I sit up and scuttle backwards on the bed. He's lying on the floor, blood running from his head.

"BRUNO!!!!"