Chapter 34 : Counting Stars

Hope's P.O.V.

I wake up happy and surprised. I look down at my left hand and see the wedding ring on my finger. It was only small and cheaply made, but it was from Bruno so I didn't care. I turned and looked at him, his hand wrapped around my waist and he looked so peaceful. I try and get up, but I feel his grip tighten and pull me back into him.

"Don't get up"

"Bruno... I need to have a shower. I've got a photo shoot to go to"

"Huh?"

"For GQ Magazine. Can you let me go please?"

"No."

"Bruno..."

I kiss him on the lips and his hand moves to my hip. I quickly squirm out of the bed and run into the bathroom.

"That's cheating!"

"Aww diddums, i'll have breakfast ready for you downstairs."

"Thanks babe"

I have a shower and let the warm water soak my hair and body. It feels so nice and refreshing. I wash my hair with some apple shampoo and chamomile conditioner. I wrap my hair in a towel and my body in another towel and walk back into the bedroom, and pick out some clothes.

"Wow"

"What is it sleeping beauty?"

"You look beautiful"

I smirk and look down at myself and then back at Bruno. I go over to him and put a pillow on his face.

"Stop it!"

"Hahaha"

I pick out a pair of 3/4 length jeans and a white shirt, I grab my underwear and change in the bathroom, then walk back into the bedroom to see Bruno stirring. I quickly get changed and go into the kitchen, I make some pancakes and cook some bacon. I eat mine and leave a plate for Bruno. He soon comes out into the kitchen with nothing but his boxers on.

"Morning wife"

"Morning husband"

He spins me round and lifts me onto the counter and kisses me. I try and push him off of me jokingly but he doesn't let me leave.

"Bruno, I need to go!"

"Nooooo, stay heeeeerrrreee!"

"Brunoooo!"

"Nooo."

"I'll make chicken for dinner?"

He looks at me with a querying look and then lifts me back onto my feet.

"Deal!"

"Haha, okay sweetie! I'll see you later!"

"Bye beautiful wifey!"

"Byeeee"

I walk out the door and get into my car, I drive to where the photoshoot is being held and have my hair and make-up done. I then get put in some black booty shorts and red, lace boob tube and tall red heels. My hair is straightened and put into a long french plait. With my makeup as a dark smoky eye and winged eyeliner and eyeshadow with thick mascara. This would be hell to get off later...

"Okay, Hope, if you could stand over there and we'll start with full body shots and then go onto face shots."

"Okay."

This wasn't my first ever photo shoot, so I knew what I was doing. When the client was happy with the body and head shots, they wanted to do nude shots. I wasn't too sure, but I decided to do it. I was given a pair of nude coloured panties and a pair of black high heels. This was a black and white shoot so it was a lot easier to pose for. I walked over to where they wanted me and dropped my robe and began posing.