Chapter 18 : Alone Time

Bruno's P.O.V.

Hope and I have been in a relationship for a few months, her new album comes out soon and everything has been good between us, Jessica is fine about us dating and we have remained good friends. The only problem is the rumours going around, magazines and newspapers are saying that I cheated on Jess before this relationship began, and even worse is that Hope never cared for her boyfriend and was with him for a bit of fun. She is used to the paps now it's just that they are starting to go overboard with lies. Anyway, we are planning to go out tonight, but I hope that we won't be interrupted as we need our privacy sometimes. She'll be 18 in a couple of days and I've prepared her an amazing birthday.

"Bruno?"

"Yeah?"

"Urmm, where did you put my bra?"

"What do you mean...?"

"Bruno! What did you do with it?"

"I have noooo idea what you're talking about..."

I see her walk downstairs in my bath robe, with her hair lying perfectly framing her face and even without make-up she is beautiful!

"Oi! I know you've taken it!"

"Babe, I haven't touched your lady clothes"

"Well you took it from me last night... Where did you hide it?"

"That was last night, I can't remember that far back."

"Bruno! What am I supposed to do? I need it, it's the only strapless one I have!"

"You don't need to wear it!"

"Baby... I'm not going to walk around without a bra on"

"Okay"

"Huh?"

I grab her by her waist and pick her up, I know that she's extremely ticklish so I tickle and tease her until the robe loosens, she laughs as she realises what I'm trying to do and pushes me off her, she grabs the robe which had fallen on the floor and runs upstairs, I smack her bum as she runs off.

"I FOUND IT!"

I just laugh and sit back on the sofa and wait for her to finish in the shower. Soon enough she comes down the stairs in this skimpy little dress, with make-up on and her hair brushed and pulled over one shoulder, she places her foot on my knee in her high heels and I look up at her, she looks stunning with a little smirk on her face, I hold her leg and start trailing kisses along it, then she sits on my lap and plays with my hair. I carry her upstairs and lay her down.

Hope's P.O.V.

I wake up with Bruno's arm around my waist and realise that I know need another shower... I leave him to rest and go into the bathroom, when I come out I wrap myself in another towel and walk downstairs, I open the curtains to see lights flashing in my face. No, not lights, cameras!

"Crap!"

"Ugh... Hope? Are you okay baby?"

I shut the curtains quickly and run upstairs to get some clothes on.

"Bruno, there's paps outside the house!"

"Seriously?!"

"Babe, what do we do now?"

"Get some clothes on and wait for me in the kitchen."

I grab my jeans and vest top and throw them on, I wait in the kitchen like Bruno asked and it doesn't take him long to get downstairs, he grabs my hand and says that we need to go to the mall, we walk out the house and pictures are being taken of us from every angle, he shoves people out the way and gets in his car. He starts driving away and I look back to see people still aking photos of us Can't they just leave us alone?