Chapter 19 : The Lazy Song

It's my 18th tomorrow, and Bruno has been my rock throughout all the tough times, he's an absolute sweetheart and we have now been given a 'couple' name, personally I think it's a bit strange but Bruno finds it hilarious: 'Huno'... I mean, seriously?! Huno... They couldn't have come up with something, less, foreign? But anyway, we've been in the papers a bit lately, about the fact we're mixing business and pleasure, but I don't really listen to the press and the papers anymore. All I care about is him, my family and the friends that are true to me! My friends have been the absolute best! They love Bruno and always interrogate him, making sure he's the right one for me. But I know he is, the only thing is, I wish he would stop smoking. He's cut down a lot and I know that he's come a long way but I just wish he would stop completely. I'm hoping that we can have a nice day together tomorrow. Just us two, being a couple and spending my birthday together, without interruptions from the press.

Bruno's P.O.V.

"Babe?"

"Yeah Bruno?"

"Close your eyes"

" . . . Whhhhyyy?"

"Just trust me beautiful!"

I walk down the stairs carrying a little box, like a trinket box, wrapped in tissue paper and a small blue ribbon. I turn the corner into the lounge and see Holly standing with her eyes closed facing the window.

"Okay, open!"

She turns around and see's me knelt on the floor on one knee. With the box open and a sparkling... Silver... Beautiful... Key. Yep. A key.

"Urmm"

"Hope."

"Hahaha, yeah?"

"Will you come and live in L.A. with me?"

"Bruno is that what the key's for?!"

"Yeah, for my place in Los Angeles. I want you to move in with me!"

"Really? Oh my goodness of course I will!"

She hugs me and kisses my head, she runs upstairs and into the bedroom, collecting her clothes together and getting everything ready. I could tell she was keen. She came running back downstairs and grabs my hand.

"What about my house?"

"It's cool, we'll sell it"

"Okay!"

Hope's P.O.V.

I rang my parents who were anxious about Bruno and I moving in together but they assured me that it would be okay and if I ever needed them, they were only a flight over the pond. Bruno and I packed up all our things and arranged for someone to sell my house, I knew it wouldn't be long until someone bought it! It's gorgeous!

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"We might need to get you another suitcase..."

I look down and see the clothes I had tried to shove into my case. Yeah, I might need one, if not two more. I continue to collect everything from the house when I hear the door close. I run downstairs to see a note stuck on the front door.

"If we're going to leave tonight, we might need to go and buy your cases ;) see you in a bit babe"

His note made me laugh and I walk back upstairs holding it close to my heart. I love him. I continuously pack for a few hours but I get tired and after a while I decide to take a break and I lie down on the bed.

"Hope?"

" . . . "

"Babe?"

" . . . "