Chapter 33 : We're Looking For Something Dumb To Do

I could see him starting to look anxious, I was just so shocked. We'd been through so much together and now he wanted to marry me?!

"Of course I will!"

He slides the ring on my finger and hugs me. Everyone in the studio cheers and I start crying. I'm so happy right now. Words can't even explain! Who would've thought I'd end up marrying my idol?!

Bruno's P.O.V.

When the interview finishes, we spend some time there before returning to the hotel. I'm so happy Hope said yes, now all we have to do is plan a wedding. Right. Easier said than done.

The next morning we go to Hopes parents' house and tell her family about our news. They're all so happy for us and I couldn't be happier myself! I had asked her dad for permission so he knew the engagement before anyone else. We decided to head back to L.A. that night to tell my family but we would be back in the UK in a month or so for my private concerts.

*** 1 Week Later ***

"Hope?"

"Yeah?"

I grab my ukelele and kneel infront of her.

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you"

"We are getting married Bruno... That's what the rings for, hahaha!"

"Well I know this little chapel, on the boulevard we could go-"

"Uh-huh"

"Don't say no, no, no, no, no-"

"Where's this leading?"

"I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing, like ooooh. So what you wanna do? Let's just run girl!"

" . . . "

Hope's P.O.V.

I see Bruno get up and slip some shoes on, he grabs a pair of white heels and drops them infront of me. He runs into the spare room and comes out carrying a black and white suit and shirt in one hand and a short white dress in the other. The dress is beautiful! A halter neck, flowing white dress with small, laced flowers rising and fading from the bottom of the dress. He told me to put it on so I did. When I came out he was holding a small white, lace, flower clip with a kind of vail attached to the front of it, something that would cover half of my fringe and my left eye. Something like someone would wear to Royal Ascot back in the UK. I walk towards Bruno and he looks at me in shock, I think I can guess why he decided to sing that song.

"Honey, you look beautiful!"

"Thank you! You look amazing in your suit..."

"I know! Haha, c'mon, I was serious about that chapel, it's only a few blocks away"

"We're getting married?!"

"Yeah babe."

I run up to Bruno and hug him so tightly, I'm getting married, a nice, private wedding with no cameras and just us.

Bruno's P.O.V.

We arrive at the chapel and Hope and I walk down the isle together. Little did she know I had planned a big family reunion for her tomorrow. This was just something small to show her how much I loved her. That there was no one but her for me. 

"Peter, do you, take Hope to be your lawful, wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Hope, do you take Peter, to be your lawful, wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Then, under the eyes of God, I pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride"

I kiss Hope and we thank the minister, I carry her out of the chapel and put her in the car. I sit down and begin to drive away.

"Bruno? Home's that way."

"Yeah"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

I drive for over an hour until we get to the beach. I pull up to the little villa and open the door for Holly. Carrying her into the bedroom and lying her down onto the bed. That's it, we're married, we can officially start the rest of our lives together. No one can prevent it. We're a team, and that's the way it's going to remain.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> I'm going to be honest guys, I'm not too sure how to develop this story. I have one more idea, so please comment what you would like to see! Thanks for reading, commenting and voting :* <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>