Chapter 16 : Heartache in Hawaii

Hope's P.O.V.

Well, i'm in Hawaii. Haha, that's crazy, i'm in Hawaii. Wow. It's seems a bit strange staying in Bruno Mars' house and meeting all his family, but they're so lovely! I've been here probably 5 days now, but I am missing my parents and boyfriend. I am so busy now, planning a second album for the autumn and trying to manage my personal life is harder than I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I love this life! I just miss being able to walk around and ncot be noticed, I guess it was kind of nice being invisible...

"Holpe?"

"Hello

"That was your mother on the phone..."

"Yeah?"

"Your boyfriend's been in an accident. Hope, I'm so sorry, Will's been killed..."

" . . . "

"Sweetie?"

"Will's... Dead..."

"Hun, I'm so sorry!"

"I. I think I need to be alone."

I watch Bruno walk outside and I drop to my knee's. Tears start streaming down my cheeks and thoughts rush through my mind. I should've spent more time with him. I should of told him I love him everyday. It's around 10pm and starting to get dark, I get up off the floor and grab my cardigan, I wrap it around me and run down to the beach, Tiara and Presley see me kneeling at the waters edge and they rush over towards me.

"HOPE?!"

" . . . "

"Hun, what's wrong?!"

"Will... He's. Gone."

They immediately hug me and comfort me, I know they lost their mum, so it's not like they have no idea what i'm feeling, I see Bruno walk over to us, Tiara and Presley walk over to him. They let us have a chat. Bruno hugs me so tightly and kisses me on my head, normally, I would want to be alone, but he's always been there for me and I feel like I can talk to him about anything!

"Bruno! He's gone!!"

Bruno's P.O.V.

I could see Hope was so upset, I couldn't blame her! I couldn't help but feel guilty, I was the bearer of bad news, but there's something with this girl that draws me in, she's like another sister to me, but it's just something that pulls me in. But now is not the time to go telling her, that I have feelings for her. She just lost her boyfriend. 

"Shhh, It's okay sweetie, it's okay. He loves you. He knows you love him, 

that's all that matters."

"Uh-huh, I guess, but, he's DEAD! He's gone!"

*** 6 months later ***

Hope's P.O.V.

I'm still in Hawaii, I returned to England for the funeral, and my parents are okay, Bruno has been such a good support for me, it's strange, 6 months ago, I lost the person I honestly believed I was going to marry! I miss him like crazy, but Bruno has been my rock, he has helped me buy a house over here, and my parents are due to come over next week... I feel like Bruno is more than a friend lately, I feel like i'm going against everything I ever said to Will. But I know that he would want me to move on, a part of me will always love Will, I mean, his parents sent me the engagement ring he was going to give me, he was going to propose! That's not something you can get over in a couple of weeks. But I know he would want me to move on and be happy! Right now, Bruno makes me happy. I think i'm falling for him. I think i'm falling for Mars... What the hell am I getting myself into?! Anyway, Bruno's still with Jessica, although they have been on tender hooks lately; she seems to always complain that he spends more time at work and managing me than he does with her. I mean, I can totally understand where she's coming from, but that's what he loves doing, and surely, if he's happy, sheshould be happy for him... You know, I do wonder, does Bruno feel the same way about me as I do about him?