Chapter 14 : The Grammy's 2014 - 4 nominations?

Bruno's P.O.V.

We open Hope's hotel room door and walk in. We all strike a pose and make a mini photo shoot. She laughs as she walks towards us. We see her dressed and dolled up and she looks incredible! I look at her as she struts and I can't believe how different she looks. We simply whistle at her and Holly ends up doing my hair, I realise I need to get it cut smaller soon. When we walk out of the hotel, there are bodyguards to keep us hidden, yet by going out the back, there were only a couple of fans there. We get into a limo and all travel together.

"Are you excited?"

"ARE YOU JOKING?! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!"

"You'll love it. It's such a good evening."

"Bruno, I got nominated for 4 awards. 4! That's amazing!"

"You're gonna win all of them!"

"I wish! There are so many other amazing people, I just can't believe I was nominated!"

"Well, you're dressed up to perfection, you will definately be getting something later..."

"Huh?"

"You'll see..."

Hope's P.O.V.

I have no clue what Bruno's talking about, but i'm just so excited. I look down at my black nails, with little yellow bows painted onto them, they look so 3D. I look out the tainted window so that no one can see in and notice that we are near the venue. I start panicing, what I fall, what if I stammer what if...

"Hope, we're here."

"Oh dear lord..."

"Hey, don't be nervous. You'll be amazing!"

"Thank you Phil, I hope so."

The limo pulls up and I take a deep breath as the door is opened. I hear people screaming and I open my eyes as Bruno, Phil, Eric and everyone else steps out. Bruno steps to the side of the door and holds his hand out for me to take to get out, as I do so there are pictures being taken from every angle. We all walk on the red carpet. We both take photos with fans and sign autographs. Then everyone has to walk infront of this board thing, for the paparazzi. I stand there and pose for all the camera's. It feels a bit strange but it seems so natural for everyone else. As we progress further into the venue, I see E News being presented.

"Hi, my name's Giuliana Rancic, this is E-News, Live from the red carpet!"

No way! I had seen this on TV so many times and never thought I would be here. I see them go into a quick break and Giuliana see's me and beckons me over. As I walk, starstrucked, towards her, they go back on air.

"Hope Louise! Come over here girl!"

"Hey Giuliana"

"Hello girl. How are you?"

"I'm very good thank you, how about you?"

"I'm good thanks. You excited about tonight?"

"Oh my goodness! You cannot believe the excitement right now! This is an unbelievable atmosphere!"

"It is right?! And who are you wearing tonight then?"

"I'm wearing Azzedine Allaïa."

"Ooh, it's very pretty! Would you care to share your nails in our manicam to?"

"Of course."

I do a little catwalk and strut with my fingers and show off my nails.

"I like!"

"Thank you"

"Well thank you Hope! We'll see you soon."

"Thank you G!"

I walk off and Bruno is next to talk to her, he hugs me and whispers in my ear.

"Good Job babe!"

I just smile and walk on over to other celebrities that I knew and some that I didn't, just having a little mingle. I get told to go to the 360 camera shoot and as I walk over there, Beyonce comes off of it and walks over to me smiling.

"Hi Hope!"

"Beyonce..."

"Haha, it's good to finally meet you sweetie."

"The pleasure is all mine, you're amazing girl! I admire you so much!"

"Thank you babe! But I just wanted to say to you that i'm a big fan and I love your work!"

She hugs me and walks away, Beyonce just said she was a fan. A fan of mine! This is crazy! Ryan from E asks me a few questions almost immediately and then I get asked to have a 360 view of what i'm wearing. I step up there and pose, well, I say pose. I basically jumped in the air and bent my legs, looking a bit like someone out of High School Musical, but I couldn't stop myself. I was at The Grammys. How could you not jump?!

Bruno's P.O.V.

I see Hope come off the 360 view and we walk into the awards ceremony together. We sit together as I am her manager and we have just become so close. As the nominations begin, winners start appearing...

"The nominations, for 'Best Newcomer' are... Kamaliya. Gabrielle Aplin. Hope Louise. And Jessica Wright."

I look at Hope as she looks surprisingly calm, she leans over to me.

"I'm not going to win this, so don't get excited."

"And the winner, for 'Best Newcomer' is..."

I tap her hand in anticipation.

"HOPE LOUISE!"

I look at her with a huge smile on my face and she turns to me, shocked. I immediately stand up with her and hug her. She hugs all the band and walks up onto the stage. As she walks up there everyone claps and she makes her acceptance speech.

"Hey, thank you everyone, so much, for this award! I'm shocked that I won against such amazing people. I love you all! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She walks off stage with a smile from ear to ear. She sits down next to me and doesn't stop smiling. I'm just so happy for her!

Hope's P.O.V.

I can't believe I have a Grammy! The awards continued and I am nominated for a few more. Not surprising that I lost, I was against some amazing people! What shocked me most though was still to come.

"And the winner, for 'Most moving performance' is... BRUNO MARS AND HOPE LOUISE!"

I started clapping not realising that I had won. Bruno helped me up and we walked up to the stage. I was so shocked, I never thought we would win, it was a reasonably simple song, maybe that's what people liked... I allowed Bruno to make the speech.

"Wow. Thank you everyone! This means so much, but I wouldn't be here today without this girl! Hope, you've become like a sister to me! I'm so proud of the performer you are. So thank you! All of you!"

Bruno and I walked off stage and I couldn't stop my eyes from filling up... This was the best evening anyone could ever ask for.