III | The Sun

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

     ノㅤㅤׂㅤ ㅤIII     .    .      The sunㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

It's that time of the year again, said the whispers in the hallways, and well let's be honest, the news travels fast

It's that time of the year again, said the whispers in the hallways, and well let's be honest, the news travels fast. The student fest was approaching and the kids were already preparing. Although Eun did not have a plan, other than sleeping the day off.

As usual, Eun sat with Mira and zoe in the cafeteria. Eun wanted to sit with Duke, her latest friend, but she couldn't due to the presence of a certain someone. Daniel park. Not that she hated him but he hadn't made it to her favourites list. Yet?

A thought often crossed her mind, was he carrying jiho and Duke to boss them around? The others had a different opinion about him. But fooling people with those looks is as easy as walking.

She brushed those thoughts away and tried to join in on the conversation with Zoe and Mira. Peaceful. That's how it should have been, except the existence of vin Jin was anything but peaceful. He just had to go out of his way to trouble Duke. A glass passed by Duke, grazing his skin. Daniel and vin Jin share a look. Vin Jin walks away as Vasco stepped in. The murmurs grew of a fight between Vasco and vin Jin, except there was no fight. A relief washes over me.

No fight = no trouble = everyone heppy :D

The golden thoughts of Eun did not last longer than a minute. It was too late, murmurs of architecture dept vs dance and music dept had started ringing in the cafeteria already, and somehow in the middle was Daniel park. How'd he manage to surround himself with trouble all the time? Wondered Eun.

Was Eun needed to step in? No. Did she want to step in? No. But did she step in anyway? Yep.

She often dose stuff she shouldn't or isn't required to do, and is also often left unquestioned because nobody really gives a shit anymore (She did it for the plot).

Luckily Eun's great mind discovered that she didn't have to step in after all as the guy with big ears stepped in, named Jace was he?

A sigh escapes her lips. Her thoughtless moves could've for sure gotten her in trouble. Maybe some day we'll discover the reasons behind the things she is about to do or has already done. (Stay tuned).

The drama continued to go on in the cafeteria, as Eun chews on her sandwich. She screws her face as she realised that the flavor of the mayonnaise tasted like cucumbers. The cafeteria silenced as she shut her eyes in disgust, the others meanwhile passed her odd looks. Did some of the sauce get on her face? Nope, it was probably her flawless skin and the beautiful dark circles under her eyes.

The slow murmers continued as she walked through the hallways and towards her classroom, which no doubt was with filled weird dudes. She sat on her desk and yawned, awaiting for the class to start. Apparently she wasn't lucky at all and discovered it was gym. Did she bring her gym clothes? No. Did she screw up? Frick yeah.

The teach had already entered the class, Eun slowly walked towards him. "Again?"
"My grandma died.." she whispered. "Someone's always dying in your family?" He taunted her. She didn't expect more. Being an influential girl in the dept, that gym teach could hardly object much and to be honest, the teacher did not get payed enough to deal with j-high kids.

Whistling, she went back to her desk and put her head on it, attempting to fall asleep. That hadn't been hard for her.

As her eyes tickled open, the rays of the golden hour touched her face

As her eyes tickled open, the rays of the golden hour touched her face. She looked around to find the class empty and gone, but behind her lied asleep another sun.

 She looked around to find the class empty and gone, but behind her lied asleep another sun