XXIII | one of the girls

Duke joined ptj! Good for him. That guy is gonna change worlds. Daniel daniel park says he's amazing. And eun also saw him practicing for the monthly evaluation at the store. Eun is absolutely very proud of duke even though she barely ever talked to him more than 3 times. She is proud nonetheless.
Oh and daniel joined ptj as well.

They come to school like once a week. So it's peaceful for eun with Daniel gone. But every once when he comes. It's pretty hectic. The crowd at his table and the never ending questionnaire.

Today daniel brought a copy of his cover photo.

The girls blushed and the guys burned with jealousy.

"Hey eun, wanna see daniel's cover photo? He looks so cool." One of the girls offered. Eun scoffed. Her head lying on her arms on the table. She hung up her head. "I have no interest. Big companies like such are a big scam. They see no real talent." She says. Everyone frowns at her words. Her eyes meet daniel's who is equally shocked. Eun arised from her seat and walked towards daniel's desk.

"Why do you look so shocked daniel? Didn't you notice any difference between the treatment given to you and the treatment given to duke?" She says. "You get a pass at everything because you have a face that'll bring in money. Duke however won't make it in there very long." She adds. Eun's words shock everyone, especially Daniel as some flashbacks of the treatment given to him come to his mind.

"Good for you though. I hope you make it big." Eun says. Probably half meaningfully. She scoffs as everyone stares at her walk out.

"That was so rude of Eun"
"She shouldn't have said that!"
"Especially in front of daniel, so inconsiderate."
"The money probably got to her brain."
"Brain? I didn't think she had one in the first place."

As eun was walking in the hallways, on her way to get herself a snack, she bumps into Vasco. "Didn't see you there sorry Eun."
"Is it because I'm only 5'8?"
"No I don't know i was genuinely not paying attention to where i was walking —"
"It's okay. Anyways vasco what's the happs?"
"Haps?"
"I mean what's happening around and blah."
"Right. Oh you know big daniel is an idol now."
Eun rolls her eyes as vasco says that. "Not again." She mutter to herself. "I'm gonna ask him to let me be his manager!" Vasco comments excitedly. "Well i don't think you can do that, daniel hasn't debuted ye—" before eun could finish her sentence, the bell rang. "Do you wanna go get lunch together eun?" Vasco offers. Eun nods in agreement.

Grabbing their lunch plates, vasco walks in a particular direction. Eun blindly follows up behind him, only to find out that vasco was going to say hi to daniel and duke. Daniel. The last person eun wanted to meet right now.

Vasco grabs a seat opposite to duke. Eun decided to go sit at another table instead.

"Eun come sit with us." Vasco offers. "It's okay I'll just—"
"You should sit with us Eun." Duke too offered. Eun looked around cautiously, looking for another seat to grab instead. Failing miserbly, eun sat beside vasco, opposite to Daniel.

"Daniel can i be your manager?!" Vasco offered cheerfully.
"Vasco—" daniel and eun utered at the same time, stopping due to the never ending dose of sunshine arising from vasco's excitement.

"Sure." Daniel replied hesitantly.

The conversations went on during the entire Lunch break. Some small conversations between eun and Daniel and some conversations between vasco and daniel and duke that somehow never seemed to end.

As soon as the bell rang. Eun jumped out of her seat and escaped as soon as she could. She was gone before vasco blinked.

An early episode as a thank you for 5k views and your lovely comments!! Yes I'm very much aware that this chapter was quite boring but I've already written like 10+ episodes ahead of this ch that are GREAT. I'll be publishing them slowly so stay tuned :>>