XXXIII| she's also just a girl

Eun turns around to find logan fucking lee clinging to zoe. Eun stands, slamming her palm on the desk. "You ass." Logan frowns at her. Logan scrunches his face at eun as she walks to him. "Bitch. You think you're scary just cause you have a scar on your face and managed to land a single hit on me? I'll teach you some fucking manners." Eun scoffs in his face. "You'll teach me? Can you even recite the table of 3?" She chuckles sarcastically as logan fumes.

Logan rolls up his sleeve to fight. Eun takes her stance to fight as well. "You think you're the shit? Bitch you not even the fart." Eun says. Logan frowns gravely at her comment. Actually,  the entire class frowns. Just then, vasco and zack step in, pushing eun behind them.

"Get back eun, we'll deal with him." They say. Eun scoffs. Eun pulls zack by his hair by one hand and pushes vasco away by the other. "Stay back you ass, I'll deal with him." Eun says to zack, letting go, then turns to vasco. "Don't go playing peacemaker everywhere, mexico." She says to vasco before turning back to logan.

Once again, before shit could get real, daniel stepped in, murmering stuff in logan's ear. Logan then fumes and throws a goddamn chair at the window, breaking it. Being the one who stood right infront of logan, a small broken peice of glass flies to eun's cheek, grazing it. Small blobs of blood spill out as logan furiously walks out.

Eun touched her cheek, only for her fingers to come back bloody. She sighs. "Can a girl just fight peacefully for once?" She says, pretty much to herself.

Zack comes upto her, "who told you to fight him you dumbass." He says as he uses a tissue to stop the tiny bleading. "Who told you to butt in you idiot." She replies. Zack sighs. "Why tf are you such a dumbass. You shouldn't go around fighting guys like logan." He says. Eun scoffs. "Zack."
"Ye?"
"Please talk with your mouth shut next time."
"You son of a—"

*

The rest of the day went quite peacefully as compared to the last couple of weeks. Eun sits with zoe and mira at the same table during lunch. Well zack wanted to join in too but eun kicked him away saying girl's time. He's quite upset no cap.

"So you're going away for like a week?" Zoe asks eun. She nods. "Might be more than that. My dad, hana and I are going to gangseo for a vacation." Eun says. "A vacation to your hometown in the middle of the semester? Must be nice." Mira says. Eun overhears and chuckles. "Yeah my dad knows a couple of people there too." Eun says. "But isn't that area known to have gangs and fights alot? You should be careful." Zoe says. Eun Frowns at her. "You know me zoe, bae eun fears no one!" Eun says flexing her muscles. The others at the table sigh at her behavior. None of them will be much suprised if eun comes back dead from gangseo.

The rest of the day went quiet. The next couple of days were pretty silent too. But what was about to happen was gon be peacefull for none of them.

Eun's back story reveal coming up soon :DDD