VII | For A Stupid Guy

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂ ㅤ VII       .     For a stupid guyㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Eun couldn't believe herself, she just now had  spent 10,000 dollars for a guy she doesn't like, for a date she won't have

Zoe stood in silence beside her, wondering how she was about to spend the rest of her sweet life paying Eun for this date.

It was like Eun read Zoe's mind. She spared Daniel a glance, who stood as shocked as the crowd. She said to Zoe, "You can just pay me half the price, it's cool." With that she walked out, towards the registration table, ready to sign them a check and hurry the fuck out of there so that she could get her beauty sleep.

She picks Hana by the collar, ready to drag her out of the fest while she protested. Her sweet steps towards freedom are interrupted by Daniel.

"Eun, you didn't have to use that much money.."He stuttered, intimated by Eun's gloomy expression.
"Whatever, it's going to charity anyway."She pauses, "I did it for Zoe, she really wanted a date with you." She added, shrugging.

An odd silence took place between them, the air around them thickened. Daniel looks at the floor with a gloomy expression.

"Guess I'll get going now." Says Eun, once again ready to walk away. "Aren't you gonna stay for the performances?" Daniel pouts, and Eun almost agrees. Keyword: almost.

"No," She replies, almost too quickly. "Hana and I have somewhere to be." She adds, Hana frowns behind her. "No we don't?" She Whispers behind Eun, her voice overshadowed by Eun's intimidating grunt.

With that, Eun and Hana finally leave the fest, and walk to their home.

"Why do you hate that guy, Daniel?" Hana questions, "He's pretty." She adds. Eun scoffs, "No I don't hate him, and he isn't that pretty." She replies. Hana chokes on air at her sister's response to Daniel.

"Eun, dear sis you must be a victim of total blindness, how could you possibly say he's not pretty?!" She protests. "He's like a Greek god, have you ever looked at him?"

"Of course I have, he's my classmate." She comments, Hana simply frowns at her sister's dumbness. "You're definately the adopted one.." Hana mumbles under her breadth.

"Hey, jerk! I heard that." Eun says, smacking Hana's head. "Okay, that hurt."
"I don't give two shits about that."

Hana and Eun walk in to the house, their voices echoing as they make their way through the hallways and to the living room

"Hey, want something to eat?"
"Yep."
"Make something then."
"Asshole."

Their fighting and insulting continues for a few minutes until they hear tummies rumble.

"Okay, for real now." Eun says, "What should we eat?" She says, looking through the kitchen cabinets. "Japanese take out!"Hana exclaims. Eun scowls, "Take out again? Dad's not gonna like that." She comments. "Who cares? He's not here right now." Hana notes. Eun makes a face of agreement as she slams close the cabinet. "You make a great point." Eun says as they both walk to the living room.

"Of course I do, I'm the better sibling, remember?" Hana comments pridefully. Eun ignores the comment and picks up the landline.

"Alright, who's gonna make the call?" Eun asks, the air between them filled with tension. "Not me, you're the elder, you do it." Hana backs away from the the phone. "Nah, you're the better sibling. You do it." Eun says with a grin on her face.

Hana's face flushes with embarassment as she realises what Eun is trying to do. Eun laughs it off and makes the call, ordering Japanese takeout for dinner.

Both sisters spend rest of the evening and night squirming around and arguing.