XXXI | she's really cool? how dare she.

*

Eun felt sick to her stomach. Sure she was a little scared at first but she still couldn't figure out what the actual shit was that. Throughout the ride, she screamed, cried and prayed for her life. Daniel on the other hand, enjoyed it. Eun vommited next to a tree grabbing onto Daniel's shoulder for support as he held her hair back.

"Are you really okay???" Daniel worried. Eun sent him a glare. Yep, she was back to her old self again, and all it took was one scary ride with daniel.

Nonetheless, eun sighed. She realised it wasn't Daniel's fault for her bad experience. "I'll go to the bathroom and hurry back up. Wait for me okay." She said and walked away.

When she entered the washroom, her eyes met with zoe, mira and yui standing in one place.

"Hi girls! Whats up." Eun says as she walks towards them. Yui scoffs at eun. "They don't own the place, but they won't budge." Eun glances at the three girls sitting comfortably at the counter. She walks uo to them and smiles kindly.

"Looks like you're from another school. Hi! We're from j-high. If you guys don't mind, could you move—" Eun's speech is interrupted by a slap to her face by the girl in the middle. "You think you're a big thing just because you're pretty and you've got some pretty guys on your side?" The girl, with the name soomi exclaims. Eun sighs. "You think I'm pretty?" She says with another smile on her face. The three girls scoff. "You bitches just walk away, we're using the bathroom right now." Eun tries her best to maintain the smile on her face. "Could you please move a little? We'll do our business and leave right away." Eun says still with a smile. Soomi tries to slap her once again, but it was caught by eun. "I said fucking move." She says, somehow, still smiling.

"Did you hear what this crazy bitch said? Do you know whose soomi's bf?" The girl with blonde hair speaks out. "Do you know who i am?" Eun says as she grabs soomi's hand tightly, leaving a redness behind. Soomi squeals with anger at the state of her hand. Another girl moves towards eun to attack but eun kicks the side of her head. The third girl exclaims and runs out. Eun sighs as she walks toward the sink to wash her hands.

She turns around to find the three staring at her. "What?" Eun asks them. They shake their heads. "Don't you think you were too mean?" Eun sighs. "I really tried to be nice for once, but they wouldn't let me." Eun says innocently and shrugs. The three sigh and nod. Doing their business, they all walk out together.

*

"WJAT SOMEONE HIT MY SOOMI? THE PRETTY TALL GIRL? FROM THE ART SCHOOL? SHE'S GOOD AT FIGHTING? SHE'S REALLY COOL? HOW DARE SHE." the bull guy exclaims as he runs out to find eun. Instead,he finds daniel, who's still waiting for eun, sitting at a bench. As the guy tried his best to land a hit on daniel, who unconsciously dodged all his punches, eun ate ice cream peacefully under a tree. (Yes she forgot about daniel. Oop.) Just then her phone rings. Its her dad.

"Yes boss dad?"
"Eun, sorry to interrupt your trip but could you head to the company, love?" Her dad said on the phone, his voice sounding full of tiredness and dismay. Eun sighed at his state. "Yeah sure, things were getting boring here anyway, haha. I'll head there now." She says and hangs up. Finishing up her ice cream, she heads out.

For her, it was a good day. She fought but then again she didn't. She saw vasco squealing like a child at soft toys, zack being a material girl for mira, Daniel not being a pain in her ass for once, and she had ice cream. It was a good day.

It was only a couple of weeks later, that daniel park went into cardiac arrest.

Sue me :)