IV | melody

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

        ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ IV       .     Melody ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Her eyes flicker open, and scan the room, is school already over? She pondered

Her eyes flicker open, and scan the room, is school already over? She pondered. She looked back to find another guy asleep, the pretty blonde, Jay. She looked at him for a few seconds until she quietly stood up to leave. She moved as silently as a ghost, and walked out of the classroom.

As she walked from hallway to hallway, her feet suddenly halt in front of a particular classroom. She sneaked towards the classroom quietly, hearing a soft melody from inside. I thought it was just me here, and Jay. She popped her head in from the door, and saw a peaceful Daniel singing in his own solitude.

The wind blows away the curtains softly and a few brown leaves manage to sneak in. She once again found herself lost, somewhere in his voice.

That's when she noticed a suprised Duke who stood somewhere near the classroom. Though she went unnoticed by both of them, she stood there even as Duke gathers the courage to walk to Daniel. Duke anxiously asked Daniel to perform together at the fest. That indeed brought shock to both Eun and Daniel.

A yawn escapes her body, as she stood there behind the wall Between the classroom and the lobby. She knew it was her queue to leave. Her father must have been worried sick, probably ready to call the police.

She sighed and walked through the hallways and down the stairs until she was out of the school building.

Before exiting the school gate, she looked back only to find a blonde staring back at her from classroom on the 3rd floor. She really couldn't make out much due to her bad eyesight.

She walked inside the house, almost blinded by her father's beaming face

She walked inside the house, almost blinded by her father's beaming face. "Love you're home!" Her father happily screamed with tears in his eyes. He was wearing a women's apron and thick cooking gloves, holding a spatula in one of his hand.

She sighed as she realised her father was cooking again. That was the third time this week, she doesn't expect herself to survive his cooking anymore.

"You didn't call the police, did you?" She said, throwing of her shoes and socks.

Her father frowned, "police? Why would I— did Hana do something again?"

She smiled and replied viciously, "probably."

Her father called after Hana, planning to scold her. In the meantime, Eun quietly sneaked into her room, her father's voice blurred behind the door. She throws her bag on the chair and grabs her phone, opening her chats.

Mira<3 : Hey, are you doing something for the fest thing.

Eunnnn : yeah, sleeping or maybe homicide.

Mira<3 : God you're annoying >:c

Eunnnn : :D

She kept her phone back as she saw Mira go offline. She grabbed a bunch of clothes and walked into the bathroom.

The figure in the mirror started back into her eyes intensely. Her hair was a bit messed up and there was something weird to her. Maybe she was still half asleep, or maybe she was half dead (People prefer the latter). She broke the eye contact and walked into the warm shower.

She felt all her tiredness and sorrow wash down the drain. She shut her eyes as her ears filled with the ringing of the shower and well the very melody she heard in the school. His voice made it's way softly to her and soon filled her soul with its rhythm and melody.

She found herself slightly humming to it, matching her voice to his.