V | fest

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

      ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ VI       .        Fest ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

"Morning!" Exclaimed Hana as she walks into the dining room, her father and sister already seated

"Morning!" Exclaimed Hana as she walks into the dining room, her father and sister already seated. Her sunshine aura lit up the room that was darkened by Eun's gloomy presence.

"I swear to god you get uglier every time I see you." Muttered Eun, cereal dripping from her bowl and her hair in a clear mess.
"Eun that's no way to talk to your sister." Her father frowned in his pink flower pattern apron. "Isn't she just so lovely." Beamed Hana, surprisingly without a trace of sarcasm and sass.

It was the day of the fest and she wasn't sure she still had the will to go. But she knew she didn't have a choice, afterall zoe was planing to drag her to the fest.

It had been a week since she heard Daniel sing, and the ringing of his voice  was completely out of her system by now. If anything, she stayed a kilometre away from him in order to keep it that way.

Her phone vibrated beside the carton of milk as the screen lit up. 

Zoee : hurry up !! Let's go to the fest together

Eunn : uh no.

Zoee : wdym no, hurry up I'm almost there.

Eun groaned as she dragged herself back to her bedroom to freshen up, leaving behind Hana's beams of sunshine and the rainbow behind her head. What the hell's up with her? It's 7 in the morning for god's sake.

Eun walked out of her room in her proper uniform and her hair in a better state

Eun walked out of her room in her proper uniform and her hair in a better state. She frowned as she saw Hana all dressed up and ready to go.

"Where is she going?" She asked her dad as she walked into the kitchen to grab an apple before leaving, she took a bite of the apple. "Oh? She's coming with you." Her dad replied absently as Eun threw out what she ate instantly, along with a few braincells.

"Oh no she's not."
"Uh yes she is c:" Hana gleamed.
Her dad sighed, "Look I'm gonna be gone for the entire day and I can't leave the house to her," he paused "You know what happened last time."

"You mean the time she almost burnt it down because she wanted to act cute for her viewers? Yep crystal clear."

Hana sighed dramatically, "Back then I was young, and youth is all about mistakes."

"That was 2 months ago."

"Exactly."

Eun and her dad sighed in sync,. Eun replied firmly ,"Fine she can come, but she stays out of trouble."

Hana and her father nodded and gleaned, "Yes ma'am."

Eun picked up her wallet and phone, ready to leave as Hana happily follows her out the door, and out the appartments building.

Eun instantly catches Zoe's eyes as another identical kid falls close behind her.

'Hey Hana, what's up?" Zoe exclaimed, "not much, dad's out so I get to come to the fest too!" Hana replied, equally matching her energy.

Zoe and Hana continue to smile and bicker, Eun sighing dramatically in the background as they walk to school.

Their ears are filled with loud murmurs and some background announcements. The air around them feels lifted as they walk through the fest, searching for identical idiots.

Their eyes land on Zack, Jay and Mira as they wave to them.

"You're here! Oh, Hana you're here too, we'll have so much fun." Mira exclaimed grabbing onto Hana and Eun's arms. "Phew, the better sibling is here." Zack mutters as he and Hana high five. "Well I bet the better sibling doesn't have any money to buy you any honey pretzels >:/"

"Hey!! I earn alot okay?!?"

"50 dollars per month for smiling at a cam doesn't count." Eun replied as she snacks zack's head and drags him away from Hana.
"Zack, honey you should stay away from bad influence." Eun comments, patting his head like an elderly. "Hey!" Zack growls, slightly. 30 minutes, that's how long it had taken him to do his hair today, 3 seconds, that's how long it took Eun to ruin it.

Eun runs away as she senses danger from Zack. Zack follows her with a plushie that he plans on using as a weapon.

It's going to be a pretty long day.