XIII | the mob's here

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤXIII     .     the mob's here ㅤׅㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Of all the places Eun could be, she chose to be at a Library

Of all the places Eun could be, she chose to be at a Library. Studying. And out of all the people she could be here with, she was with Daniel.

After some persuasion by Daniel for days, she finally agreed. She's not sure if it was really his persuasiveness or something else.

After minor observation, she discovered that Daniel studied with jay at school and now at the library after school. That was some real determination and motivation that she absolutely didn't have.

"Duke's 5th in his class!" Jiho mentions as Daniel looks at him and duke amused.

Daniel and duke continue to chat as jiho spares a few glances at Eun. "By the way Eun, i didn't think you'd join us!"
"That makes the two of us." He frowns at her response.

The four spot the other kids from school at a table and the burn knuckles mob on a table across them.

Daniel took an empty seat at the table as Eun and duke were on the either sides of him, with jiho beside Eun.

"Alright, let's begin!"

"Daniel you are a curse to humanity

"Daniel you are a curse to humanity."
"That's a cruel thing to say Eun.."
"Truth is cruel." She says dramatically. Daniel almost thought he saw Eun in a Shakespearean get up when she said that.

"That has to be it for today, right?"
"Eun it's been 11 minutes."
"Exactly."

"Alright snack time! Who's coming? My treat." Eun announces slamming her palm on the table. The silent broken with her enthusiasm. "Eun can you sit down? People are trying to study." Mira says. "And? What do want me to do about it, give them private tution?" Eun says, scoffing at Daniel in the last sentence.

The day went by pretty fast, wouldn't say that they got much done though. Many made a mental note to not invite Eun to group studies ever again, reason unknown.

The mid terms went by pretty quick and it was high time for them to know their results.

Daniel smiled at his result and Zack frowned. It was obvious who did good and who did bad. (Zack slayed obv)

On the other hand, Eun managed to get a whole C in all her exams except an A in Maths.

Zack looked towards Eun with hopes that she was at the bottom of the class along with him.

"Don't look at me like that Zack Lee, we are no longer on the same level. Take an appointment the next time you look at me."

"You little shi—"