XX | don't have to try

Another day. Another slay. Actually no. Another day and another bunch of reasons for Eun to slay herself with a sword.

"Hey crystal!" Daniel says. "Where's Eun? Have you seen her?" He's drunk. Daniel is insane. Why would you come to school after drinking? I doubt daniel has that kind of determination to study.

"She went to the restroom."
"Right." He says, taking a seat beside crystal, where Eun sat. After lying his head down for a couple of seconds, eun comes back.

Eun frowns and kicks the legs of the chair slightly to wake him up. "Hey. Daniel." She attempts to wake him up. Daniel wakes up to her voice and arises. As daniel stood up, the distance between him and eun closed. He looked down at her. His hair messy and his eyes drunk."Hey Eun." He says. Eun smelled the booze and gets annoyed and looks away from his gaze, which was hard considering daniel had liquid courage and wouldn't stop making eye contact.

"You're in my seat." She says annoyed, finally look at him. Daniel silently stares at her for a couple of seconds. "Let's go on a date." He mutters out. Oh jolly shit. This guy has some craazy liquid courage becuase if he knew Eun would beat the shit out of him, he wouldn't have said that.

"No." Eun replies firmly.
"C'mon."
"I said no Daniel park, n.o. too hard for you to comprehend?"
Daniel stares out at a distant blankly. "At least consider it."
"I'll consider it when you're dead." She pauses. "Or when you're sober." Eun replies as she tries to push him out of the way, but daniel wouldn't budge. "Just go home, daniel. You're not you right now." Daniel scoffs. "Alright I'll go. If that's what you want."
"Yes that's exactly what i want. Go." She says, taking a seat at her desk.

Daniel silently and smugly walks out. That son of a gun.

"He seems to like you." Crystal says, as eun realises that there was crystal to right there. "Well i don't seem to like him."
"Why not? He's pretty."
Eun laughs. "Yeah pretty dumb."
Crystal chuckles slightly at her comment as they both pull out their books to study together.

* Tiny miny time skip *

Daniel was completely oblivious to what trouble he was about to get into as he walked the hallways with vasco.

"Hey you" the dean said, staring at daniel who stinked of booze. Everyone wondered how everyone but vasco noticed.

"How could you come to school drunk? What dept you in?" The dean say approaching daniel. Daniel rolls his eyes slightly. "Fashion." The dean frowns. "Where the hell did you drink? Bar? Friends house?"
"I can't remember what place it was but here." Daniel says giving the dean a simple yet classic looking card. "It was here."
The dean scowls at the escort service card. "You punk i wanna meet-"
"Sorry dean I'll take him." Eun says. Standing in front of daniel as even though daniel was not her most favorite person right now, she till kind of considered him as a friend. "Who the hell are you now?"
"Bae Eun. You know me." Eun muttered. The dean frowns at her last name. So he does know her after all. "Alright whatever, tell your friend to stay out of trouble. The dean walks away in sweats.

Eun turns to daniel and punches him in the face. A spill of red stain his nose a little. "Fucking ass." She mutters to him as he steps a few steps back. That is when vasco come is and hits daniel which daniel dodges. "You guys wanna beat me? I thought we were friends."

"I'm just trying to help my friend." Says vasco, continuing to throw punches at daniel. With that the vasco-daniel fight begain. Aaaand stopped as cho ma stepped in. Jace drags vasco away as eun takes away daniel, annoyedly.

"Why are you always looking for trouble you ass."
"Where are you taking me?" Daniel questions.
Eun sighs. "I'll drop u home. You shouldn't be here in this state."
As the leave the school building, daniel loses his balance and trips. To support himself he slams his hand in the wall behind Eun, trapping her between the wall and him. Daniel dizzily looks at eun as she stares back blankly.

A few seconds pass by. Eun punches daniel in the stomach to ouch him away. Daniel groans and falls to his knees. Soon he faints.

A few minutes and he's in the infirmry. A worried little daniel approaches the infirmry.

He finds vasco crying and screamin and eun who looked quite unbothered.

"He's not dead vasco he'll be okay." Eun says. "I shouldn't have hit him that hard." Eun sighs. "Its not you vasco. I punched daniel in the guts and then he fainted." Vasco ignores her words, unable to hear her over all his own crying.

As everyone calms down. Little daniel explains the situation.

"So he got tricked into drinking?"
"Yep."
Eun sighs at the situation. "Why is your roommate always getting in trouble somehow? Tell him to try stay out of it or I won't just punch him the next time." With taht eun walks away.

Daniel mentally wondered why eun was in such a foul mood today. Usually she was quite nice.

The secret behind her foul mood was sleep deprivation. Eun's dad is out for a business trip and hence she's the one who manages his business here in korea for the while. Considering hana, she is NOT helpful. During the day, eun is a usual student at j-high snd at night she manages a million dollar company.

I too wish to have struggles like Eun's.