XVI | what she did

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤ XVI       .     What she did ㅤㅤׅㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

     What she did ㅤㅤׅㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Eun kissed Daniel. No cap. She kissed him. And now she was about to kill herself for it. Death was better after all. And why would she even kiss him in the first place, it's not like there is a vibe between them, no stolen glances, no being lost in eyes or any lingering feelings for eachother. Right?

That's what Eun believed. Or wanted to believe. But the truth is far more different than the belief.

Last night when she was drunk for absolutely no reason considering she answered all the truths. She was there for the soju and she got it. The game had gotten pretty boring, considering Mira, yui and zoe were still far beyond being crazy drunk, unlike Zack and Daniel.

"Let's play dares too!" Yui suggested. She should've kept her brilliant ideas to herself, she could have saved a life (Eun's).

"YES!" Eun cheered. Oh well.

Zoe spins the bottle and it lands on jiho. "Jiho! Drink that entire bottle of soju!!' Zoe dares an already drunk jiho.

"Sure, I can drank and I have drank and I will drank more now :D"

Jiho continues to gulp down an entire bottle as it comes to yui who excitedly spins the bottle. And well guess who it landed on? Our very sweet sweet Eun. That's when it all went down.

Yui was drunk and so was Daniel and even I was drunk. It's no one's mistake right? We'll get over it. Eun told herself, but these words of encouragement didn't get her very far. Nowhere to be precise.

Stupid yui, ugh. Eun cursed under her breadth. The entire day had gone all silent and awkward. Eun managed to avoid Daniel for a whole 7 hours but she can't ignore him anymore. Because he was right in front of her.

"Hey." Eun says, internally crying.
"Hey." Daniel replies, matching her energy. What a moment.

"So nice weather, huh?" Eun says, almost to herself. "Yeah." He replies. Stupid them, they stood inside the building, for god's sake they couldn't even see outside.

The silence continues to bite them until they were torn to say something.

"Okay look Daniel I'm sorry about what happened." Eun starts "I'm sure neither of us wanted it to happen since we were drunk so I guess we can just get over it right??" Eun says, but she lied. Someone did want that to happen. Both of them did maybe. Maybe right?

"You're right." Daniel says "it was a mistake." It was, wasn't it? Isn't that what Daniel wanted to be true? But except it wasn't. None of what they said was true. They were both damn liars.

"Okay, good. We're on the same page then. Let's just get past this right?" Daniel nodded. "I don't wanna upset zoe anyways." Eun adds absently. "Wait what? Why was Zoe upset about us?" Oh boy was he clueless. "You don't know?" Daniel shakes his head in Denial ."Well I didn't wanna be the one to say it but Zoe has a massive crush on you and like I didn't wanna get between you and her." Eun explains, wanting to walk away at that moment. She didn't wanna say it out loud, because if she did, it would be true.

Daniel stood there silent as Eun decided to walk away quietly, leaving himself alone.

A second later, Daniel takes a deep breath before speaking up.

"There's nothing going between me and zoe, or anyone at all." He says. She pauses.
"So don't think you'd get between anything ever.' He adds, walking away silently.

Oh God was he drunk today as well? What's with that confidence and those promising words. Promising. Is that what Eun thought of them. A promise, that he'll be here. Waiting for her?

 Waiting for her?

Extra 1

"So she is missing?" Eun's dad questions with hesitance. "No dad, she's just on a school trip with her friends!" Hana assures her overly worried dad.

"And she wasn't threatened into this?" He queries.
"No of course not dad!"
"..."
"EUN'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!!" He screams running around the house dramatically. Keyword: overdramatically.

Hi guys it's me your favourite gal pls say hi!!