VI | Go live

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

 .   ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ VI       .      Go Live ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Eun came from a decent family

Eun came from a decent family. No gang or crew business. No family dept. No secret rich grandfather with a lot of money. No generational trauma. If there was nothing complicated to her, what led her to learn all kinds of martial arts? Was it the little mean girls pulling her hair? Or kids at school bullying her sister?

None of them really.

It was purely out of an interest of reading action comics secretly behind the shelves at the book store. Comics. That was her first step towards insanity.

Her dad knew he should've left her at some rich family's door step. Maybe she could've led a more sane life that way.

Or not. She would've turned out insane either way.

 She would've turned out insane either way

Fear. That's what Zack felt as he tried to dodge her punches, only to get hit in the nose with strength that of an elephant. How was she that fast? Zack hadn't met anyone faster than him in years, except Daniel of course, who too had managed to dodge his attacks. But she felt different, he couldn't see her attacks coming from inches away.

As for Eun, she had just doubled her money, which went away for charity. She seemed pretty happy for someone who had just punched her friend in the nose for 10 dollars.

She sniffs her nose in pride as Mira compliments her. She looks over at Zack to find him scowling at her with a bloody nose. Her Ego went further on the meter as she saw a tear drop on his cheeks.

"Guess who's the better sibling now, Zack."
"Hana, obviously. She didn't hit me in the nose."
"I wanna go once again >:)"
"The stall's closed for now!!"

The group walks towards the stage as they hear the announcement of a fashion show. Hana giggles and pulls out her phone. "Are you seriously going live right now?" Eun frowned at her sister. "Yep, I've heard the guys in your school are pretty, so I'm gonna use them to gain more views :D" Hana chuckles at her mastermind plan and presses the 'go live' button. "Nope. You're not going to do that here." Eun says as she snatches away her phone and attempts to close the app. "No can do sis, I'm already live."

Eun instantly gives her phone back to her as she scowls at her face being plastered on strangers' screens. "Whatever just don't include me." She says as she walks away.

She finds Vasco and some people at a water bomb stall. She beams as she thinks that they look 'cute' and walks up to them.

"Hey Vasco! Sup." She exclaims as she gives them a few dollars and picks up a water balloon, throwing it somewhere near Vasco's face. Vasco smiles and says, "Hey Eun! Do you wanna go again for another dollar? :D" She glaces around to find no one interested in their stall. "sure!"

A few rounds later they heard the announcement for the slave auction and Vasco walked out for it

She glances at her friends to find a few of them missing. Zoe, who she soon found at the first row. Daniel, who was apparently a part of the slave auction. 

The bidding began and Eun seemed to have no interest, she just wanted to go home and sleep, but that seemed pretty impossible at this rate. Can't I just sneak out while Zoe's distracted with Daniel? She sighed as she tried to walk away from the crowd.

"Eun!!" Cried zoe from behind her. Guess it was worth a try. "Help me Eun!" She exclaimed.
"Can you help me win Daniel this auction? Bid on him for me. I swear I'll pay you back." Eun frowned,

"Hey hey, i want to stay a mile away from that guy okay?" She said as she backed away. "
"Pretty please?" Zoe once again cried, but Eun wasn't falling for it today, or was she? Zoe's doe eyes were pretty hard to say no to.

"Just bid on him, didn't you work part time so that you could bid on him? What's up now?" Eun asked as she pulled away her arm from zoe.

"There's no way I can win with Lulu here!" Zoe exclaimed as she pointed her finger towards a girl from a different school. Eun sighed, "Whatever, I'll leave after the bidding thing, okay?"

Zoe gleams, "Sure!! Thank you Eun!!" Eun just rolled her eyes through her sunshine and walked towards the auction event, where currently Daniel stood tall in the stage. Numerous girls bidding on him including Lulu. His nervous eyes looked across the crowd, meeting Eun's. She looked away briefly.

"10,000 dollars"