XXVI | uncomfortable?

Eun stood outside the door with her fist clenched, ready to knock.
Zoe once again pushed her to do something she'd never do on her own.

What does zoe mean by ' please check up on daniel, he must be freaked out with that stalker thing.' daniel isn't a kid? He doesn't need someone else checking up on him. 'i'd go but i gotta do this thing with my mom!" Zoe added. For some reason, lately it feels like zoe is just pushing eun towards daniel.

Eun finally managed to knock. But when there was no reply for a whole minute, she gave out a sigh of relief. As she turned to leave, she was instantly tazered in the neck by the same women she saw the other day.

The next thing, eun remembers no shit as she waskes up, her arms and legs tied so tightly she could hardly feel them. As her eyes flicker open, her gaze goes on the walls, and the tiles, and the ceilings. There were big Daniel's pictures all over. There were so many, it was too scary for her at one point.

But what she failed to notice was that there was daniel there too. Big daniel park, present himself in an exhibition of his own pictures, except he wasn't awake. The lady sat on the floor, her back turned to eun. It seemed like she didn't realise that eun was awake.

Eun decided to use it to her advantage. She quietly shuffled around for a sharp object to cut herself open. She shuffled around and found a broken peice of glass in her reach. But just before she could use the glass, the lady had turned around and jumped to taze eun.

However, Eun caught her hand just before the tazer touched her skin. "Jokes on you i freed my hands 5 minutes ago. You're really bad at knots, lady." Eun says as she tries to push away the tazer. The tazer goes flying of in a corner. "It's people like you that give kidnapping a bad name." Eun comments feeling like she had the upper hand. But the lady suddenly spawns a knife out of nowhere. Eun realised she brought fists to a knife fight.

As eun tried to dodge her knife attacks, eun realisd that the tazer had sucked out all her strength and even dehydrated her body. She was slow and weak. The lady however, was ready to pick up a couple of bulls.

The knife finally slashed eun's skin. Blood spilled out of a cut under her eye. Luckily it wasn't too big, but for eun, who was extremely dehydrated and week? It felt like a sword through her heart. Eun blanked out.

*

Eun woke up once again, but this time on a chair next to daniel. And next to him was crystal. Eun was suprised to see her here, but eun didn't question it, considering the situation they were in.

Eun looked around to find candles all over the place. The lady was dressed in weird white clothing too.

"It's okay, you both can be our wedding guests, so that you know he's mine forever." She says, an odd smile on her face. Eun scoffs.

"Trust me, you don't wanna marry him. He's lowkey a weirdo." Eun says. Her face was then slapped. Not deserved. The lady's nails pierced eun's cut under the eye. "You bitch, know your place. How dar you say that about my spouse!" She says as she digs her finger deeper into eun's cut. The lady's finger caress the bone under eun's skin where eun had been cut earlier. Eun holds in her screams.

Crystal shuffles on the other side, grabbing the lady's attention. "Why? You want one too?" She says pointing to eun's cut. The lady walks up to crystal and as she is about to taze her, daniel blocks it with his face.  Everyone in the room frowns.

The lady jumps and screams as she punches daniel multiple times. At that point, eun feared if any of them would even make it out alive. Just then she realised that crystal is free and walking towards the door. A tint of hope takes over eun's face. Between the cut on her face and the lady beating up a tied up daniel, there wasn't much of hope present in the room.

Boom. Liking the story? Here's a cliff to hold onto. :P