XIV | boo

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤ  XIV       .    Boo ㅤ.      ㅤ. ㅤ🐇♡

ㅤwhen the exams end, fun begins

ㅤwhen the exams end, fun begins. Or so Eun thought.

Going on a boring retreat with a bunch of fools (like Zack and herself) was not her idea of fun. But yet there she was on the trip as her 3 day retreat trip begins.

If that wasn't enough, her roommate was Zoe. Eun wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad, they constantly had small disagreements through the bus trip to here.

"Turtles aren't that cute Eun!"
"How would you know! You haven't even seen one!"
"But neither have you!"
"Can you guys keep it down??"
"Give us a minute Mira." They say together.
The group sighs.

The girls crush over the hot instructor, Zeus.
"Isn't he pretty, Zoe?" Eun says to distract Zoe. "Of course! But I only have eyes for Danny."
"Who's that?"
"Daniel."
"Oh."
"Wait but what about piggy?!" Zoe mutters to herself.
"What."

Eun gave up any hope she had from this trip.

The first day went by pretty quick. They were giving a few hours to settle and rest. The rest of the day was a blur.

When it was night time, Zack and Daniel arrive at the doorstep of Mira and yui's room and Zoe just happened to be there. Eun was left alone in her room doing god knows what (she was putting curses on each of their families so that they burn for 7 generations).

Eun and Jiho were later invited. Eun cheered up when she saw the drinks, entering the room before jiho.

"Hide the drinks!" Zoe mutters, almost shouting. "Let's get sober!!"
"You mean drunk??"

While they were playing the game of truth and dare, the bottle landed on Zack. Who for sure chose to drink rather than answer. Coward, Eun thought.

The next turn was of Eun.
"Who do you like the most in our class??" Zoe questions. Eun's eyes wander on Daniel for a tiny second untill they moved back at Zoe. "No one, you guys are shit. I love our homeroom teacher. It's almost like he doesn't exist." Eun replies confidently.
"That's not a fair answer, you gotta say someone's name." Yui comments. Eun's eyes once again wander on the same pair of eyes for a Jiffy, before they moved away. "Mira. Definately. She's nice." Eun answered after a couple of seconds. The game went on. Everyone but Mira got drunk, and Eun's drunk self was now in full control of her body.

Daniel: drinks, gets stronger
Zack:drinks, get's weaker
Eun: drinks gets smarter/dumber

(I think I've said it before but I'll say it again, Eun's built different.)

The next morning comes so does the aftereffects of drinking.

With jiho covered in scribbles, Daniel's face covered in doodles and Eun with a massive hangover, everyone was suffering.

I am so slay pls worship me.
-liv