XXVI | I'm only human can't you see

Vasco often hung out at the company along with Daniel and his mates. And every now and then (twice) he'd bring Eun along. For educational purposes. And eun would also agree(sort of) to tag along. Again, for educational purposes.

Today, she talked with lasol. Who's great by the way. Oliver's there too. Great people. As they were chatting, a panicked daniel comes to them.

"What trouble did you get in now?" Eun asks, sarcastically. Vasco's head snaps at the word 'trouble'.
"What do you mean, i didn't get in any trouble."
Eun scoffs. "Well that's new."
"It's aru." Daniel says, mainly to lasol and oliver. They looked over Daniel with worry. Daniel explains. Blah and blah.

They rush over the exit, only to be encountered with crystal and some mobster looking guys behind her.

"Crystal?" Eun questioned, mostly to herself.
"Eun?" She replies, suprised to see her here.

"We will help." Lasol and oliver say, as they overheard their conversation earlier. "I have something that will help." Lasol says.

Crystal and the others frown.

"It'll be okay with those two around." The guy in pitch black shades and slicked back hair says. gesturing towards vasco and Daniel. He spares a glance to eun, who stood 5'8 tall beside vasco.
"And she's there too." Eun frowns at his words. "Tf you mean old man?"
"We're almost the same age." He replies. Before eun could pass another reply, the others drag her away in a car.

With that, they all leave for somewhere god knows the address. (Aru entertainment haha I'm high again).

As they arrive, they are met with a bunch of people and a poorly covered aru. She is saved, she must have thought. But it was all beginning just now.

"Who are these rugrats?"
"The three of them are pretty though"
"Is that a gang leader?"
"We'll fuck em up."

"I came to tell you my father's words." Crystal says. "Let aru go!" Lasol says.

"What the hell. Why are you people interrupting our work you have no right."

"Think about it. This is a recording of your offer to me." Lasol says as she plays a recording on her ipod. Everyone looks at lasol with suprise. Who would've thought she had something like this up her sleeve. A recording of such kind was enough to completely destroy the company image.

Lasol and aru's eyes fill up with water as tears run down their cheeks.

"I actually didn't say anything because i was scared." Lasol says. "I'm sorry my friend!"

"If i release this recording you are done for." Lasol says, " i only have this one recording, so just stop this." As she says this, the head boss chuckles and so does the guy next to him. The moment gets more intense by each second passing and eun wondered if she was really needed here.

"Only one recording? Such dumb kids." He says. "We'll take it away and destroy it." As the head boss says this, 30 guys with weapons and all appear out of nowhere.

"Get ready." Vasco says.
Eun instantly changes her stance. "Ok."
"Huh? Okay." Daniel says, confused.

"Well my dad already sent some guys and right now they are outside. Two."
"Just two? We have thirty."

With that, the door slams open. Queue the dramatic entrance. The guys chuckled in arrogance and ignorance. Little did they know that those two and daniel and vasco were more than enough. The four of them were more powerfull alone the each of the thirty combined. Five, so as to not make eun feel left out because then she gets upset and I have to get her the candy with cat ears on them.

As the two guys beat a few of them, very soon, they are fighting each other regerously.

Daniel and duke come into action. Duke beats the guys with his special taekwondo skills. (No lol I'm jk).

Daniel and Eun take a few guys down. Soon enough all the guys are either unconscious or begging for mercy on their knees. The two who were fighting too calmed down.

Some chit chat and the HNH group ceo apears, looking like a slightly better looking santa Claus. Merry Christmas to all. I hope he brought me that unicorn i asked for.

*

So turns out he did not bring my unicorn but what he did bring was some smart talk of shares and 50% and CEO job. Eun was too smart to be able to comprehend the information. Later, the conflict was resolved and some more chit chat around.

Daniel quit the company. Oliver debuted. Lasol got promoted. Duke got promoted to class B. Good for him. And Eun grew an interest in her father's company.

Merry Christmas and the end.

EXTRAS HAHAHA

"So Eun, my beautiful lovely daughter, what made you interested in my company so petite." Her father questions, in an all serious tone as they sat on the kitchen table. "The money."
"Great answer. You're hired."
"As the CEO?"
"No, my lovely lovely daughter, as my successor."
"Sounds lame."
"Well the word successor has the word succes in it and success is equals to money. So technically I've hired you as a future/potential money maker." He explains.
"Sounds great. Thanks for the job. I will take it under consideration." Eun replies as she and her father shake hands in a business manner.

Now that i see it, they are dressed in formal business attire as well, siting at the kitchen table. From behind, hana, dressed in pajamas and messy hair comes with some chocolate milk in her hand.

"Have you guys lost your mind?" She questions genuinely as she glances between Eun and her father dressed as if in a business meeting.

"Shut up woman, people are at work here." Eun says.
"Okay I'm just gonna go sleep you guys can go play office office." Hana says as she takes a few steps back.

:D lowkey proud of this ch :)