XXVII | scars? yum.

Just before crystal could leave, the lady's face turned, looking furiously at crystal, she jumps onto her with the tazer. Just then, eun jumps in, still tied to the chair, she holds back the lady. Both  Daniel and crystal gasp at her move.

"Run!" Eun screams as the lady escapes her grasp, but before she could lay a finger on crystal, she pulls a high kick on the lady. The lady drops to the ground crying. The lady screams and forms a grip around crystal's waist with illogical amount of strength. Crystal was about to punch her but eun interrupted. "Don't." Eun says as she finally get's rid of the ropes. "I take back what i said about your knots. It was hell to untie em." Eun comments as she picks up the tazer and walks to the lady. "Take a step back." Eun says to crystal, who obliged. The lady frowned at eun, ready to attack her, but eun tazed her in the neck before she could do that.
"It fucking hurts you know." Eun says, furiously. Half of her face was covered in blood, especially the cut under her eye, it was barely a cut at this point. The lady faints as eun pulls away the tazer. Meanwhile, crystal walked to daniel and helped him untie. They talked a little until the police arrived.

"Eun and crystal.. I'm sorry for what happened. I know sorry won't be enough but I'll do whatever i can to apologise." Daniel says with slight tears in his eyes. Eun sighs, she took a tissue out of her pocket and sticked it to Daniel's face. "We're even now." Eun says as she grabs the door knob and leaves. Daniel frowns behind the tissue paper that sticked to his face due to the blood on his face. Crystal looks at eun's back as she wonders what the hell goes on on eun's mind.

In the end, police comes and takes the lady away. It was quite a day for all of them.

For eun however, she frowned at her bloody face in her bathroom. She managed to sneak inside the house without anyone seeing her, but how will she hide the injury on her face now? Eun sighs as she grabs a couple of towels from her bedroom to wash away. Just then hana enters, without knocking of course.

"What the hell!" Eun says as she attemp to cover her face. Hana gasps. "The hell happened to your face?" She questions, walking towards eun. "I fell!" Eun says, turning away. "On your face?"
".... Yes!"
"Shut up women. I am scientifically smarter than you, don't fight me."
"Don't tell dad okay." Eun says finally turning towards hana. Hana sighs and nods. "Let me help you." Eun nods and accepts her help.
Hana treats eun's horrendous wound. "It might scar." Hana says softly. Eun sighs. "Whatever, scars are cute."  She says, cheering up. Hana frowns at her. "Are you unstable?"
"Mentally?"
"No, physically."
"Well yes, you see my right ear is slightly bigger than my left ear."
"What is wrong with you?"
"Multiple things. Want me to list them down for you?"
"Uh no?"
"As you wish."
With that, hana leaves the room, still wondering what the faq goes on inside eun's mind. How is such ignorance humanly possible. For a second, hana considers the theory that eun isn't human. However she soon shoos away these thoughts.

Finally the stalker arc is over :D ain't no one telling me i didn't ate 💅